Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Prefered colour
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
View Results

• Locked thread
Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

what is this star wars? lol get a life, none of this is real, darth vader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
I like bringing my own gun it's a professional model

Mowed down a birthday group this Saturday night

Happy 9th, loser

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Like this with lasers

https://youtu.be/bzMSn79CAT8

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
About a year ago my friends kept complaining that all we do is smoke weed and drink booze and we needed to change things up. I suggested we do laser tag. They turned it down. Now we smoke weed and drink booze while playing nerdy board games.

Faggots

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

About a year ago my friends kept complaining that all we do is smoke weed and drink booze and we needed to change things up. I suggested we do laser tag. They turned it down. Now we smoke weed and drink booze while playing nerdy board games.

Faggots

Just to clarify I'm calling my friends faggots not the fine posters in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Hit me up on BeamNet, I'm LazerBlazer420

• Locked thread