Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Nonsense posted:

lol the lakers only use hollywood and celebrities to woo players to their smog shack
kobe bryant's planet-sized ego scared away every worthwhile free agent over the past three seasons even though he's dogshit right now and was a glorified allen iverson in his prime. it's what the lakers deserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I hope the lakers get good again soon its sad seeing them play so afwully

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

kobe bryant's planet-sized ego scared away every worthwhile free agent over the past three seasons even though he's dogshit right now and was a glorified allen iverson in his prime. it's what the lakers deserve

aldridge thought they were joking when they showed him their pitch

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Nooner posted:

I hope the lakers get good again soon its sad seeing them play so afwully
actually it's loving hilarious. i hope they never make the playoffs again

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Hope clippers move to Seattle it's pretty loving greedy to have two NBA teams IMO.

And gently caress the Rams btw. Dick Vermeil seemed like a good guy anyway, shame he's associated with that team.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kuato posted:

Hope clippers move to Seattle it's pretty loving greedy to have two NBA teams IMO.

And gently caress the Rams btw. Dick Vermeil seemed like a good guy anyway, shame he's associated with that team.

Actually, now the rams are good (because they are the new LA team)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao 49ers just hired chip kelly hahahahahaha

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nooner posted:

Hopefully they'll give him the keys to the castle, he'll sign all the free agent running backs, use none of them correctly, go 4-12, and leave to another NFL team to repeat the process.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Nooner posted:

goddamnit

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

where have you gone james harbaugh santa clara turns its lonely eyes to you doo doo doo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Jed York has lost all interest is fielding a successful team and now just lives to troll his teams fans

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im from san diego and ive never vacationed in st louis hmm how odd

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Nooner posted:

Jed York has lost all interest is fielding a successful team and now just lives to troll his teams fans

i unironically believe this

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Nooner posted:

tom coughlin is a bad playcaller but he will never lose a locker room, something the Niners need desperately. chip kelly is mentally ill and all of the eagles players hate him. naturally they hired the second guy. good work Niners

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Kelly is the surefire cure for a disgruntled locker room lol

Way to go, Yorkie

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
like they fired harbarugh because he was mean in the lockerroom and York didnt get along with him, explain to me how Kelly is going to fit in here??

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

he's not. it's not even like he's a big loveable oaf like tomsula. it's almost enough to drive a man to become a raiders fan

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Chinatown posted:

im from san diego and ive never vacationed in st louis hmm how odd

If you ever do come to this hell realm, drive a bit down the 55 and come chill. That being said, never vacation here unless you're in witness protection.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nooner posted:

like they fired harbarugh because he was mean in the lockerroom and York didnt get along with him, explain to me how Kelly is going to fit in here??

harbaugh also had prima donna like behavior while in the 49ers, mainly due to how they get their way with the college admin.

For NFL it's a much different relationship

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

even when the giants were dogshit, they played their hearts out for coughlin. the niners are dysfunctional and he would have been the perfect fit

i guess somebody in their front office thinks that entire decade of awful play that lasted up until the Good Kaepernick years are something that need to be emulated again. that's the only explanation for hiring chip kelly

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

even when the giants were dogshit, they played their hearts out for coughlin. the niners are dysfunctional and he would have been the perfect fit

i guess somebody in their front office thinks that entire decade of awful play that lasted up until the Good Kaepernick years are something that need to be emulated again. that's the only explanation for hiring chip kelly

There's no good Kaepernick years since the other teams quickly figured out the 49ers game plan or also drafted people like Richard Sherman to neutralize the 49ers strengths.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The only time anyone should pay attention to Bill Plaschke is when he gets blown out on Around the Horn. And when do the 49ers sell Kaep to the Browns for a sack of magic beans?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

etalian posted:

There's no good Kaepernick years since the other teams quickly figured out the 49ers game plan or also drafted people like Richard Sherman to neutralize the 49ers strengths.
i meant that three year run where the niners weren't completely worthless, but alex smith started for most of one of those so even then my description was wrong. my bad

also the Big Jeans (levi's stadium) is the awful home field that they deserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
things to be excited about in LA: latinas, weather, oceans
things not to be excited about: getting their poo poo tier nfl team back

• Locked thread