Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lol I played postal 2 as a 12 year old and I didn't shoot anywhere up.... yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

milkingmycow posted:

No, I don't think so. He never wants to go to the range with me. I think he really likes the urination and crack smoking.

But what do you think he likes about the game?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cantaloupe posted:

But what do you think he likes about the game?

gary coleman?

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't really get the jokes, only one type of gun too that just shoots circles - not even worth playing for free really. There's free games with at least three times as many guns

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Postal 2 became obsolete finally with the release of GTAV

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
They refer to postal 3 as russian postal because they ruined it.

Your playing it wrong too, you need to piss on people till they barf then taser them.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Postal 2 became obsolete finally with the release of GTAV
every open world game became obsolete when GTA V was released

except Borderlands 2, which is a good and fun game

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
you get to trip major balls a lot in far cry 4. more open world games should further explore this concept

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The Kraken posted:

you get to trip major balls a lot in far cry 4. more open world games should further explore this concept

the batman arkham games always do the scarecrow trippy areas extremely well, probably the best part of those games.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

The Kraken posted:

Ubisoft loves doing that a lot I have found. The last games I played from them were Far Cry 3 and Black Flag and you have hallucinations in both of them. In watch dogs it's even a mini game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

InterFaced posted:

Walk around everywhere with your dick out pissing on everything and setting everything on fire. Pretty good game IMO.

and when you piss on people they will vomit

you can also set elephants on fire

• Locked thread