Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

drat now the saw incident makes sense.

Lol no that was like 8 years ago. This job doesn't get to me like it gets to others. Yeah I got rude people but it don't mean nothing to me. They're just voices on a phone. It's like a troll on the internet, just pointless words and you're idiot if you let it get to you.

I did have one dude tell me he was a real man, not like me (I got a soft womanly speaking voice) and he was gonna gently caress me up. I just responded "that's fine sir but in the meantime I see your mother is making these five dollar payments for you. That still ongoing?" Grown rear end real man who needed his mom to pay 5 bucks shut up right there. You could hear the shame in his voice.

Sometimes I get asked if I suck dick. Sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say "unfortunately that is not a service this company provides"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
nice pair of ducks friend.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
This thread is full of individualist perspectives, gently caress that. Anger is more useful than courage on a wall, that's a paraphrased old fashioned proverb . Human beings are a combination of our subjective perception of reality and our objective perception. They are both so loving important to being an actual human and living life to the fullest. Use them together, find a problem in life , approach it rationally, if it moves you to do what you believe to be the right thing then LET IT

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rrrr

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

it's GRRR you motherfucker

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*puts head in hands*hnnnnnn....HNNNNNNN

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

*puts head in hands*hnnnnnn....HNNNNNNN

Don't get mad, get Glad!

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

wiffle ball bat posted:

this explains a lot

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I am really angry at God and the space program

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

I am really angry at God and the space program

explaon

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

:argh:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This is fine. I'm ok with this.

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

I enjoy putting things in my mouth.

Volume posted:

I don't get angry people. Like how do get to the point where you feel getting angry is an effective way to solve your problems. Smoke a weed and chill

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

lack of weed, it seems

also a lot of angry people do not know they are angry

its called.....

wait for it......

MADNESS!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the existence of mateterren brings me great serenity. as for me? i wish he was dead

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Realtalk op anger is all that keeps me going at my career (I am child protective services)

What about anger helps you serve the many children in terrible situations that you encounter?

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

the existence of mateterren brings me great serenity. as for me? i wish he was dead

You are afreakin' me out bro

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i have torso pains

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

METATERREN posted:

What about anger helps you serve the many children in terrible situations that you encounter?

He probably gets pissed off real bad at the parents which motivates him to help the kid.

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

Orkin Mang posted:

i have torso pains

I had gas today too

Made me anger

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Izzhov posted:

Anger is the most useless loving emotion. All it ever does is cause problems. gently caress

Name one time anger has EVER resulted in something good or useful

anger is a good healthy emotion actually and is an important resource for your brain to interpret and balance its perception of the world. Some things SHOULD make you angry. The trick is knowing how to handle the anger, which it sounds like you can't do. Probably get mad and start literally shakeing and before you know it you're begging Tina to drop the assault charges but heres the thing, not everyone is like you thankfully.

If you supress any emotion you're doing yourself a disservice. Be mad dude.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

METATERREN posted:

I had gas today too

Made me anger

my heart is belching??

AXSON JACKSON
Feb 13, 2011
Anger is a good motivator. You can use anger to fuel your passion or get poo poo done. Its more of a primal emotion but still viable nowadays in cultured civilization.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

If you feel like some naturally occuring element of yourself has no place in society, then society is the problem, and you should use your anger to strike against it. Murder your oppressors.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

hemophilia posted:

If you feel like some naturally occuring element of yourself has no place in society, then society is the problem

Good thinkin, John Locke.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Izzhov posted:

the_hulk_destroying_black_widows_pussy.mp4

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Volume posted:

I don't get angry people. Like how do get to the point where you feel getting angry is an effective way to solve your problems. Smoke a weed and chill

I told my friend to smoke a weed and chill and she's like "YOU ALWAYS TELL ME TO SMOKE WEED WHEN I TELL YOU MY PROBLEMS" so I asked her if she was aware that weed would help her anger issues.

She hadn't texted me back so I think shes pissed but that's okay because she's kind of a drag anyways.

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
gently caress of loser

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I wish I had a gently caress full of loser.

Wait I do every time. gently caress.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Good news OP! If you take enough Xanax or SSRIs, you never have to feel anger again!

Or any other emotion for that matter!

Weed's also a good substitute.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

anger is good because it motivates me to punch the wall, which hardens my knuckles over time. that's gonna com in real handy when i get into a fistfight one day.

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

the other guy gonna throw one punch and be like "owww gently caress, my hand, oh poo poo!" while i can punch and punch with my hands that are conditioned through years of wall punching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Izzhov posted:

Anger is the most useless loving emotion. All it ever does is cause problems. gently caress

How will the neighboring tribe know that their negative actions will result in retaliation and revenge ?? Somethings has to regulate bad behavior and fortunately nature gave us anger !

• Locked thread