Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
And now, as we await Devil's Third's eventual enshrinement on the LP Archive, let us take a look back at the weird and wonderful ride that was Tomonobu Itagaki's magnum opus.

Submitted for your viewing pleasure: Devil's Third: A Highlight Reel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AccidentalHipster
Jul 5, 2013

Whadda ya MEAN ya never heard of Dan Brereton?

nine-gear crow posted:

And now, as we await Devil's Third's eventual enshrinement on the LP Archive, let us take a look back at the weird and wonderful ride that was Tomonobu Itagaki's magnum opus.

After seeing this LP, that reel is like visiting an old friend. Who drinks. And has been in and out of prison. Usually for things he did to you. Good times. What's the song?

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If you will not serve in combat, you will serve on the firing line!

nine-gear crow posted:

Just a heads up, it's being content blocked for me. :sweden:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

AccidentalHipster posted:

After seeing this LP, that reel is like visiting an old friend. Who drinks. And has been in and out of prison. Usually for things he did to you. Good times. What's the song?

Can't remember the exact title but it's by Caravan Palace. You should just look them up because they are awesome

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Cooked Auto posted:

Just a heads up, it's being content blocked for me. :sweden:

Yeah, it's blocked pretty much everywhere but the US, Germany, the UK, and South Korea because of the song, which for the curious is Bombous by Caravan Palace.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Oh hey, necroposting to say that the multiplayer is done.

quote:

Nintendo announced today that starting December 29, 2016 service for Devil’s Third’s online features will shut down for good. The game made its debut on August 4, 2015.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Guess this means we're not getting Devil's Second then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

nine-gear crow posted:

Guess this means we're not getting Devil's Second then.

Devil's Two-Thirds and a Half

• Locked thread