Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
based off of someone elses lol now isn't THIS cutting edge. Cuck goku XD

Imagine there is a checkbox poll too and one of the options is goku. Another is also a reference to the thread I stole. The rest are funny jokes. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i voted goku lol this thread is fun

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

keep up the good work, op

I can't wait for God-emperor trump to cleanse America

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I can't think of a good reply but pretend its a thinly veiled insult to the poster of the original thread.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Finally thread I can jerk off to :q:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
:awesomelon:

Aug 4, 2010

good effort but ultimately falls flat, rated 2

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm the care-mad OP, pleaseeee call me a human being and make fun of me it's the only way my tiny penis will become erect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

a bone to pick posted:

I'm the care-mad OP, pleaseeee call me a human being and make fun of me it's the only way my tiny penis will become erect.

• Locked thread