Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
You threw out a bag of really good beef jerky. The bag was completely sealed and in a grocery bag along with your depression pills (gotta make it SA relevant) that you forgot to take out as well. You were cleaning up and grabbed a bunch of what you thought were empty shopping bags put the bag in a bag in a bag. Then put that bag inside the trash. Then you realized an hour later after taking out the trash that your pills were in there and your sweet beef jerky!

So to break this down, you go to the garbage put on some gloves rip it open, grab the bag within the bag pull out another bag and in that pull out another bag (all plastic) and BINGO find it your pills which are in a bag of their own which contains a plastic container that holds them. Next to your pill bag is your sweet beef jerky unopened sealed in a bag.

Do you take the jerky and eat it? Or do you leave it in the TRASH. Mind you its good jerky and it costs a lot.

Your move GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I would eat the trash jerky

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I would eat the trash jerky

WE GOT A TRASH EATER HERE FOLKS! Haha gross!

Would you take the trash pills too?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Microwaves Mom posted:

WE GOT A TRASH EATER HERE FOLKS! Haha gross!

Would you take the trash pills too?

No, I'm not depressed so I don't need them.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

No, I'm not depressed so I don't need them.

Woahhhhhh!

Are you sure you're not? You're eating Trash Jerky.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Eating sealed food from your own trash is probably cleaner than your countertop OP.

YOu gotta make it more ambiguous like the classic:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
The jerky bad was unopened, the jerky was safe from the trash. Waste not, want not jerky.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My buddy knew a guy who would go dumpster diving outside Red Lobsters everyday to grab the garbage bag filled with all the unsold cheddar biscuits they would throw out every day.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
gently caress yeah op depression pills and jerky are expensive

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Bobert Bobertson posted:

gently caress yeah op depression pills and jerky are expensive

But if you had to choose one the jerky or the pills!?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Microwaves Mom posted:

Can i get high on the pills?

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

yeah this is pretty important. jerky's expensive but temporarily removing myself from this mortal coil is far more valuable

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Microwaves Mom posted:

Pills. Everybody's bound to drop a pill at some time or another, and you'll have to take that pill even if five seconds have already elapsed; taking pills that have made their way to nasty places is unavoidable if you're on a prescription.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Sure, but the comedown is hard and three times as long as the benefit of the high.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Microwaves Mom posted:

Sure, but the comedown is hard and three times as long as the benefit of the high.

OK this is getting interesting.

I would take the pills, get high off them once, and then succumb to a severe comedown. I'd then try and barter the remaining pills (less a couple for a rainy day :mrgw:) for some delicious jerky, ideally that bacon jerky I've been hearing about.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
after some long and hard thought, i'd go for the jerky. my lust for meat surpasses my lust for drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
so by leathery meat and drugs you find in a dumpster you mean your mom, right? then yes, i do still eat her out but i am not proud of it.

• Locked thread