Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Don't watch TV, try to read a book and at most have some soothing music in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Dying in your sleep is the best thing that can happen to you, there's no better way to go mate

edit: I guess sex induced heart attack is also a good way to go.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Eat some melatonin pills and rub one out that works for me pretty much every time.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Kurtofan posted:

Dying in your sleep is the best thing that can happen to you, there's no better way to go mate

edit: I guess sex induced heart attack is also a good way to go.

post or during? cause dying without getting off sounds p. bad

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
I could kill you in your awake; would that make you feel better, OP?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
did the heart attack hurt op?

one a scale of 1-10 how much

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Tony Homo posted:

After my widow maker heart attack two years ago ,I have this very new fear of dying. when my heart stopped I saw no bright light. I saw pure black like a millions pillows put over my face. for some reason now I'm afraid to not wake up and not exist so drink two strong drinks of whiskey and 7up to relax myself for sleep. Any other goons have fears of sleeping? am I just an alcoholic? Just the thought of just not existing forever is frightening.

did it bother you before you were born?
dont be such a pussy.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Would you really prefer to die while awake OP? Like by having another heart attack, or in a car crash, or getting shot? Seems like dying in your sleep would be way nicer than any of those things, and it's not like there's any way to stop the whole death thing from happening eventually anyway. Plus if you lived forever that would have a host of other problems like for instance everyone else on the planet would be trying to turn you into a guinea pig to figure out how you're doing it before they die and probably turn you into a brain in a jar in the process from all the kidnapping poo poo that went wrong and busted your arms and legs and organs beyond repair. Don't be a brain in a jar, embrace the hope of a swift and painless death.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Ahundredbux posted:

post or during? cause dying without getting off sounds p. bad

dying as you're getting off.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Carmant posted:

I pray for a quick and silent death and dream about dying every night

Same

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i hope we all die soon

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
bro i basically mix downer pills and alcohol every night and im fine. dont let the liberal media scare you

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
After watching people take years to die from slow painful diseases.

I cannot agree with the original poster of this thread.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

the great deceiver posted:

bro i basically mix downer pills and alcohol every night and im fine. dont let the liberal media scare you

:madmax:

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'm like the OP. Back in the old country we called dying in your sleep, "The Straw Death" and you'd forever be denied access to Valhalla. Die in battle, OP. Die in glory.

staplegun
Sep 21, 2003

Have them hook up your heart to an alarm clock so that when it stops the alarm goes off and wakes you up. Then you can do a fist pump that you aren't asleep while you die (and then you die)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

did the heart attack hurt op?

one a scale of 1-10 how much

Well I lived. Now another lovely day at work for me. The heart attack surprisingly didn't hurt that much so if give it a 2. I felt prickly needles in the center of my chest which instantly spread outward towards my arms. It definitely was something where you realized something was wrong. About 3 minutes later my heart stopped and the paramedics shocked me with the paddles. Luckily they were just around the corner from me.

• Locked thread