Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Professor Shark posted:

Doesn't GW not do any research of any kind? Like they don't even know what their target demo wants because they don't bother asking?

Their target demo are kids who just want to hang out and fit in with their friends and play games, who get peer pressured into spending $1000 dollars over the course of a year or so, usually just in time to grow out of the whole thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i thought i heard somewhere a good chunk of games workshop's revenue was the paint they sold

anyway they're still going to be able to make money off of licensing battlehams for video games and poo poo

also regular 40k isn't as good a game as epic. epic actually lets you throw around titans and tank battalions and space marine landing crafts and poo poo. you also don't get the aforementioned "player one spends his turn activating a wizard that blows up half your army before you get to go" because you take turns activating units.

Professor Shark posted:

Doesn't GW not do any research of any kind? Like they don't even know what their target demo wants because they don't bother asking?

gw is a british company

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

gw is a british company

so unproductive, incompetent and incapable of adjusting to changes in the market, got it

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

blowfish posted:

so unproductive, incompetent and incapable of adjusting to changes in the market, got it

Lol kill all British

• Locked thread