Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
and this works in the app exactly how?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Champenema posted:

and this works in the app exactly how?

Doesn't work at all... but no worries, we're rolling out a new initiative where we autoban all phone posters.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

a starwar betamax posted:

Doesn't work at all... but no worries, we're rolling out a new initiative where we autoban all phone posters.

About loving time.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

the something awful dot com forums have detected a sudden cessation in the motion of your mouse hand, usually indicative of a stroke or drug overdose. as a precaution a squad of EMTs and DEA agents has been dispatched to your home and your facebook relationship status has been updated to "it's complicated"

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

MiracleWhale posted:

the something awful dot com forums have detected a sudden cessation in the motion of your mouse hand, usually indicative of a stroke or drug overdose. as a precaution a squad of EMTs and DEA agents has been dispatched to your home and your facebook relationship status has been updated to "it's complicated"

if you go a day without posting, SA will send an automated message to all your friends and family that you have passed away.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a starwar betamax posted:

you've changed man

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

if you go a day without posting, SA will send an automated message to all your friends and family that you have passed away.

an arrangement is made with a grandmaster stonecutter, long retired to a hut on top of mt. fuji, to come out of hiding for one last assignment. you arrive at your own funeral to see a closed casket being lowered into your grave, which somehow, inexplicably, is engraved with an animated flashing 'human being' gif. your mother sees it and storms off, tossing a bouquet of carnations into a trash can

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Tomorrow's winning lottery numbers are...

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
HELP! I am hopped up on nicotine gum and patches, just smoke a ciggy and I can't stop posting!

might be too long

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

the last admin lasted less than a day

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

GBS: If you have the app you are a oval office and can't read this

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
GBS: hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
dunk a dill pickle, reard-o

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Big Beef City posted:

GBS: "F-fingerblast this little turd."

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
When we're hot to trot, we still gotta squat.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i hate to crosspost but

rename e/n to 'now with trans fats'

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
wolverman say: hey bub i am do the best with i do!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

rename e/n to 'now with trans fats'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

extra stout posted:

i hate to crosspost but