Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
don't worry dad gay, when you die we're going to exhume your body and keep you preserved, like Lenin, in some goon's basement somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Ape Fist posted:

my dad liked the eagles

im glad your father exists in the past tense

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dad gay. so what posted:

someone i know personally died today. makes you think about some things when that happens. like why are people so afraid to die? is it because they want one more day to make it better? we are all just waiting for our big day. weird. he died doing what he loved. snoring too loud.

I'm jealous that you and Glenn Frey were friends.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

im pretty sure glenn frey had no friends (Hell Freezes Over, Eagles, 1979, or whenever.)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
RIP glenn frey

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Don Felder talking about why The Eagles are all assholes is never not awesome:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgu9iS1gKwo

Frey and Henley loving hated each other

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
well i guess he just lived life in the fast lane

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

the great deceiver posted:

well i guess he just lived life in the fast lane

He's the new kid in town in heaven.

Also, apparently the drummer and co-founder of Mott The Hoople died yesterday. He had a relation to Bowie because of "All The Young Dudes".

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Microwaves Mom posted:

Bowie Lemmie Glenn Frey, who was the other rear end in a top hat was he a singer I don't remember. Oh Rickman nope not a singer.

ahem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JivxdDwr478

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Universe Master posted:

Is he famous enough to count as the third death?

I'm gonna say no. It's gotta be someone with at least Alan Rickman's level of name recognition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Really, as soon as he said "it's a girl my lord in a flat bed ford" out loud for the first time some responsible type of person should have greased him.

• Locked thread