Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
PING Pittsburgh is never getting any luck ever again. It's all gone Gord. All gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Two posts for kessel now yeah?

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Zatkoff's cost us 9 points already this season (4L-1OT), not counting 1 or 2 today. Pretty much every game he's lost, even the close ones were from absolutely abysmal goals against, and most of the games we won with him in nets were us magically outscoring him.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

If the NHL wants to increase scoring, they should do something about post shots. Like 3 posts = 1 goal?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Vincent Van Goat posted:

If the NHL wants to increase scoring, they should do something about post shots. Like 3 posts = 1 goal?

3 posts = goal stretches one inch until the next goal.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That has to be a delay.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Oh boy, a meaningless powerplay

Blues are gonna win the faceoff, and clear it into the empty net

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

loving KESSEL SCORE arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
That was loving pathetic

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

thanks for nothing zatkoff

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

They're lovely again. And they are going to lose to Philly on Thursday because that's what they do.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

RIP Pittsburgh, you played pretty well for a back to back, but your goalie poo poo the bed.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Blues win, gently caress the Pens :toot:

Mage_Boy posted:

They're lovely again. And they are going to lose to Philly on Thursday because that's what they do.

:getin:

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Alex Stalock just gave up a really really bad goal.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
gently caress off stalock

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Apparently San Jose is 25th in the league in team Save %

Interesting.

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

Loved how that scrum ended about 3 different times before restarting. Linesman couldn't even get Doan off the ice before he had to go back and break it up.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Yay Couture this might not be the worst game

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Donskoi Danglin'

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I'm kind of puzzled because i spent a long time railing against the Sharks then they stopped playing like dogshit. I dunno what's happening with this team.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Also how has there only been one penalty this entire dumb game?

MrCodeDude
Aug 31, 2005
They're reviewing this penalty shot, but I don't think you can call that back.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

loving duuuummmmmmbbbbbb

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
It's tricky cause Smith was letting the puck move behind himself for the shot, but I think there was still tiny bit of forward momentum.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

loving Anderson thank god he's been banished to the east forever.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
I do not like the shootout.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Would've been real funny if Anderson put that in his own net.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

buuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllshhhhhhhhhhhhitttttttttttt

At least we got a point and din't give 2 points to a real team.

• Locked thread