Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

We all know, Totino's frozen pizza is pretty much poo poo food. But if you add extra toppings to it, it goes from being barely edible to really awesome.

Personally I like adding mushrooms and actual real pepperoni. Of course I also add some shredded cheese from the store as well to hold the new toppings to the pizza itself. It works really well.

I never tried adding pineapple to a frozen pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I never tried adding pineapple to a frozen pizza.

just like real pizza, doing so would ruin it

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Don't listen to the purple monkey pineapple on pizza is a delicious treat.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Agreed. I also like to put gross things on otherwise good things, ruining the overall combination because I hate quality and despise flavor.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

You can buy pizza crusts.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

it's satisfying to make your own dough, but also a bit of a hassle.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Enhancing or otherwise changing pre-prepared food is such a pathetic thing to do if you want good food a certain way just learn to cook otherwise you get what you deserve you lazy fucks

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I add spices to frozen pizza sometimes

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
I like to add some extra pepperoni on top so there's some frozen ones and some that are only refrigerator cold. then when you cook it the ones you added get a crispy edge like when you get a real pizza made in a pizza oven.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

eat it frozen like the survivorman do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i buy digiornos and put banana peppers on it, op

its even better when you get a cheese stuffed crust one

• Locked thread