Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

I lucked out and got a job where everyone has to wear hearing protection and I'm constantly surrounded by organic solvent vapors that mask the smell unless someone is like right next to me. At home I just fart a whole lot.

how is your love life?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
I poo poo a lot more than i used to and its annoying because I dislike making GBS threads

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

wiffle ball bat posted:

i used to have a cat that would flip out and attack whatever was closest to her when i farted. that cat died. now i have a cat that purrs if i fart and will seek out my butt to cuddle with to capture more good farts.

Why are you a male with a cat? Did you lose your testicles in a tragic accident?

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005

A Stupid Baby posted:

I poo poo a lot more than i used to and its annoying because I dislike making GBS threads

how much, specifically?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
constantly never and lots of raw broccoli

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
when i eat red meat my farts smell like i pooped on a burning tire and rolled it into a pet shop

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Why are you a male with a cat? Did you lose your testicles in a tragic accident?

im jackson galaxy irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Personally, I think I'm way above average.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread