Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

the great deceiver posted:

and you're surprised by this why

Idk I imagine everyone being like me. Maybe mental illness is the key to posting well which is why I'm doomed to being an unremarkable poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Idk I imagine everyone being like me. Maybe mental illness is the key to posting well which is why I'm doomed to being an unremarkable poster

the trick is that even if you're not mentally ill just find whatever psychoactive pills you have lying around, wash em down with some johnnie walker and just post whatever until you can feel your heartbeat in your eyes, pass out for 3 hours and do it again

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
So Ein, how'd it work out?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Yeah if you just go around faking mental illness socially you'll probably tell better jokes and make a lot of friends.

• Locked thread