Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I.C. posted:

For real. I don't have a smart phone. I have a computer...that I purchased from someone on here! In SA MART!
Basically, what I'm saying is...

you don't have a smart phone? What kind of phone do you have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

you don't have a smart phone? What kind of phone do you have?

Another kind. :angel:

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It is a funny maroon LG phone.
It's hilarious. Not a touch screen. And I bought another as a backup for when this one bites it.
I'm serious about not being a success.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I.C. posted:

It is a funny maroon LG phone.
It's hilarious. Not a touch screen. And I bought another as a backup for when this one bites it.
I'm serious about not being a success.

You know they make smart phones now that you can buy a years worth of time and 3000 minutes for like 90 bucks right?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Microwaves Mom posted:

You know they make smart phones now that you can buy a years worth of time and 3000 minutes for like 90 bucks right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srn0xkXTSgs

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I use tracphone as a provider my phone cost me 60 bucks and their yearly plan is 101 bucks. I never use all my minutes because I dont really use my phone that much as the internet exists, its nice for GPS, google maps, getting my email, and texting too.

I hope it helps :)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

im a jihad fetishist

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I thought this thread said jhottie as in jewish hotties. severely disappointed. voted 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Jerry Steinfeld posted:

is using swarthy to avoid saying dark or brown a new SA meme

It was invented right here in GBS please do not steal

• Locked thread