Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I like, have a friend who has a friend who dates this guy who got permabanned for trolling people or something, and I want to know if they let people know they loved that person that uh, they'll be punished or not. I think its important to let people know, because i don't think its like, in the rules anywhere. TIA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

sever

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

i'm sure aatrek comes across as a charming guy irl, op, but you should really stay away or at least talk to your parents about this

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Panniculus Rift posted:

i'm sure aatrek comes across as a charming guy irl, op, but you should really stay away or at least talk to your parents about this

Uhhh, I don't know who that is

Fruit Smoothies
Mar 28, 2004

The bat with a ZING
The main thing is the bible is clear on no sex before marriage. Extrapolate from that.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
The only real punishment is that your friend is dating a shithead. Hell, I don't know. Ask a Mod. They love questions like that.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I always thought it was hosed up that if you die, your account gets BANNED.

Make a retirement button ffs Lowtax, this is the 2016.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Only one way to find out for sure.

Step 1: Get permabanned.
Step 2: Meticulously track down Lowtax.
Step 3: Kiss Lowtax.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Give Pat a Job posted:

The only real punishment is that your friend is dating a shithead. Hell, I don't know. Ask a Mod. They love questions like that.

Okay.

Would a mod please tell me the answer?

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
why risk it when u couldk come over and smoke drugs with me

i also have a super nice dick so just think about it

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
It would depend on the guy I assume.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think it is actually against the rules to not kiss niggerstomper58 if you have the chance

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
is it against the rules to daydream about spooning with lowtax in a secluded jungle treehouse

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Have you observed them kissing anyone through a high powered telescope or have you looked at their tinder register using nsa spy technology? If you can show that they have been kissing someone, that they enjoy kissing, or that they might kiss someone, then you have the legal right to surprise kiss them. The patriot act clearly states that any and all consensual sexual activity of a citizen with another party entitles another party those same priveleges and rights at any moment, any place, regardless of consent with the individual. If a person has had any sort of sexual activity in their past, any and all employees of the federal government are entitled to perform that same sex act with the individual, regardless of consent or physical disposition.

In the event of an affirmed negative consent (they must say no twice for it to be negative consent), a field psychological examination may be performed by a non-medical professional to determine anti-social behavior. Negative consent to imposed sexual activity is anti-social behavior as defined by the dsmIV, and may be treated by a non-medical professional in the field without prescription with a variety of anti-psychotic drugs, in the form of a gaseous capsule or transdermal application.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jan 22, 2016

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Have you observed them kissing anyone through a high powered telescope or have you looked at their tinder register using nsa spy technology? If you can show that they have been kissing someone, that they enjoy kissing, or that they might kiss someone, then you have the legal right to surprise kiss them. The patriot act clearly states that any and all consensual sexual activity of a citizen with another party entitles another party those same priveleges and rights at any moment, any place, regardless of consent with the individual. If a person has had any sort of sexual activity in their past, any and all employees of the federal government are entitled to perform that same sex act with the individual, regardless of consent or physical disposition.

In the event of an affirmed negative consent (they must say no twice for it to be negative consent), a field psychological examination may be performed by a non-medical professional to determine anti-social behavior. Negative consent to imposed sexual activity is anti-social behavior as defined by the dsmIV, and may be treated by a non-medical professional in the field without prescription with a variety of anti-psychotic drugs, in the form of a gaseous capsule or transdermal application.

Literally the plot of Brave New World

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Id really like an answer to this if anyone has figured it out yet?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Irrational Bees posted:

Id really like an answer to this if anyone has figured it out yet?

Obama made homosexuality mandatory so please kiss the permabanned user.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Irrational Bees posted:

Okay.

Would a mod please tell me the answer?

You can share tongues not accounts op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I always kinda figured Niggerstomper58 would be a powerbottom

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Absolutely haram

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

Isaac posted:

Absolutely haram

yeah OP don't play with fire

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Irrational Bees posted:

I like, have a friend who has a friend who dates this guy who got permabanned for trolling people or something, and I want to know if they let people know they loved that person that uh, they'll be punished or not. I think its important to let people know, because i don't think its like, in the rules anywhere. TIA

You mentioned this before and the answer is no if they hosed with a mod and yes otherwise

Don't be a schoolgirl telling tales out of school or whatever the aphorism is, just say it

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Yes, but only on sanctioned days (wednesday and sunday) other wise it is punishable by death.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

You mentioned this before and the answer is no if they hosed with a mod and yes otherwise

Don't be a schoolgirl telling tales out of school or whatever the aphorism is, just say it

what are you trying to say to me here

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Irrational Bees posted:

what are you trying to say to me here

gently caress if I remember, that was hours ago

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Had it ever occurred to him to just try not being permabanned?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i believe niggerstomper58 could use a kiss

Aug 4, 2010

it better be

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
did you ever watch BONE TOMAHAWK op

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

wiffle ball bat posted:

did you ever watch BONE TOMAHAWK op

No

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine

oh i thought you were king of bees my bad. carry on.

for fucks sake dan
Nov 30, 2015

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Can't he jusr re reg

If he carrying permaban like accomplishments yhrn maybe

I font really gently caress know or care. Stumbled in thrwad with gat thumbs

Love everyone dammit

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'd kiss permabanned user niggerstomper58

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

don't put your lips behind a paywall :(

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

mdm posted:

I'd kiss permabanned user niggerstomper58

I wonder if you coukd catch the ol prodromal. Id like it.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Colonel Cancer posted:

Step 3: Kiss Lowtax.

i heard if you kiss lowtax you actually become the new admin

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
can't believe you paid ten dollars to kiss a forums poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

donkey salami posted:

Can't he jusr re reg

Banned on sight. Hell, I'm surprised the lady I know isn't banned for posting with the same IP.

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

can't believe you paid ten dollars to kiss a forums poster

It's free

• Locked thread