Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
notcoryfeldman
Jan 4, 2016
so this lady has worms in her body and god helps her get them out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuVygZS39tM

she has a whole blog about god-given wormcures like cigarette tea

http://thesecretisgratitude.blogspot.com/2015/10/horsehair-nematomorpha-parasite-kraken.html

(the secret is gratitude)
:marc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

for fucks sake dan
Nov 30, 2015

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

how do I pray to get the worms IN my skin ??

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
How do I pray them out from my dog's bum-bum?

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
the secret is placing duct tape over your dog's rear end in a top hat

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Mein Eyes! posted:

the secret is placing duct tape over your dog's rear end in a top hat

OK now what? Time to pray?

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
dont "pray" just "play", as in the waiting game, as in waiting for the worms to adhere to the tape when they go out for their next breathing stroll

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I HAVE MAGGOTS IN MY SCROOOOOOOOOTUM!

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
so is she just giving herself chemical burns?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

gender illusionist posted:

so is she just giving herself chemical burns?

Yep

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

gets "medical" "treatment" "advice" from "god" through "prayer"

ok, they got us, pack up the pharmacy... we arent needed here anymore

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Is this what schizophrenia looks like ? God, what happens in their brains ? This is so fascinating!

2016 and we still don't understand what makes the patients act this way

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I'm the small trampoline stored against the wall.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The doctors kept telling her there wasn't anything wrong with her, but she showed them!

Katty!
Aug 26, 2015

Chillin'

This woman has the biggest erection I've ever seen

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Is she sure it's worms?

Maybe she is just secreting ranch dressing

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

sanity posted:

I believe in a "higher" being and many times when I pray, some thought will come into my head that I would NEVER have thought of on my own.
i wanna be the god that puts crazy thoughts into the heads of people who ask for help

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
my cat has worms but cats dont pray because they are of the devil. so what is he supposed to do :confused:

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

my cat has worms but cats dont pray because they are of the devil. so what is he supposed to do :confused:

baptize the cat while preaching

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Bacon Hat posted:

baptize the cat while preaching

i tried that but he just hovers upside down over the priest's head and makes this sound like discordent trumpets? anyway he floats too high for us to grab

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

A misanthrope posted:

i tried that but he just hovers upside down over the priest's head and makes this sound like discordent trumpets? anyway he floats too high for us to grab

tough customer. have you tried filling the cat with birds?

birds eat worms, its simple logic

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Bacon Hat posted:

thnks! i'll try that as soon as my cat gets back from stalking through the nightmares of children

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

It's hip to be a squared square.
what makes her think that god wants the worms out of her skin?

maybe it is part of his providence and mysterious ways that she is worm-ridden.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

god isnt real but if he was he'd probably side with the worms, since there are more of them than us

Mathlete
Nov 30, 2005

It's hip to be a squared square.
Then at last, Noah sailed; and none too soon, for the Ark was only just sinking out of sight on the horizon when the monsters arrived, and added their lamentations to those of the multitude of weeping fathers and mothers and frightened little children who were clinging to the wave-washed rocks in the pouring rain and lifting imploring prayers to an All-Just and All-Forgiving and All-Pitying Being who had never answered a prayer since those crags were builded, grain by grain, out of the sands, and would still not have answered one when the ages should have crumbled them to sand again.

On the third day, about noon, it was found that a fly and been left behind. The return voyage turned out to be long and difficult, on account of the lack of chart and compass, and because of the changed aspects of all coasts, the steadily rising water having submerged some of the lower landmarks and given to higher ones an unfamiliar look; but after sixteen days of earnest and faithful seeking, the fly was found at last, and received on board with hymns of praise and gratitude, the Family standing meanwhile uncovered, our of reverence for its divine origin. It was weary and worn, and had suffered somewhat from the weather, but was otherwise in good estate. Men and their families had died of hunger on barren mountain tops, but it had not lacked for food, the multitudinous corpses furnishing it in rank and rotten richness. Thus was the sacred bird providentially preserved.

Providentially. That is the word. For the fly had not been left behind by accident. No, the hand of Providence was in it. There are no accidents. All things that happen, happen for a purpose. They are foreseen from the beginning of time, they are ordained from the beginning of time. From the dawn of Creation the Lord had foreseen that Noah, being alarmed and confused by the invasion of the prodigious brevet fossils, would prematurely fly to sea unprovided with a certain invaluable disease. He would have all the other diseases, and could distribute them among the new races of men as they appeared in the world, but he would lack one of the very best -- typhoid fever; a malady which, when the circumstances are especially favorable, is able to utterly wreck a patient without killing him; for it can restore him to his feet with a long life in him, and yet deaf, dumb, blind, crippled, and idiotic. The housefly is its main disseminator, and is more competent and more calamitously effective than all the other distributors of the dreaded scourge put together. And so, by foreordination from the beginning of time, this fly was left behind to seek out a typhoid corpse and feed upon its corruptions and gaum its legs with germs and transmit them to the re-peopled world for permanent business. From that one housefly, in the ages that have since elapsed, billions of sickbeds have been stocked, billions of wrecked bodies sent tottering about the earth, and billions of cemeteries recruited with the dead.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Bacon Hat posted:

my cat eats worms. how would that work?

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

gender illusionist posted:

my cat eats worms. how would that work?

Your cat is actually a Bird, that's how.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
What is wrong with the lady's hand?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

SHISHKABOB posted:

What is wrong with the lady's hand?

Her mind?

Oprah
Nov 26, 2015
Can god write my prescriptions?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

please tell me that isnt a giant basketball sized labia showing thru :wtc:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

GenericOverusedName posted:

Your cat is actually a Bird, that's how.

:wth:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
But the wall was too high, as you can see, and the worms ate into his brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY0DfEjmo

• Locked thread