Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should i have sex with her bum bum
This poll is closed.
Go for it 113 61.41%
Maybe wait a bit 9 4.89%
It's a sin 62 33.70%
Total: 184 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

monkey posted:

"anything you want" and "not into toilet stuff" translates to "Anal sex yes. rear end to mouth no"

This guy also gets it. The fact that she's said "don't piss on me bro" quite obviously indicates she's down for whatever up to that point, which absolutely includes anal, and at least mild bondage/hair pulling/calling her a whore during sex/etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RicochetD20 posted:

Set her on fire

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
fairly certain birds have cloacas so it's been anal the whole time :confused:

jlechem
Nov 2, 2011

Fun Shoe
Just ask her you loving human being

social media guru
Jan 18, 2016

by Cowcaster
#buttsex is an excellent form of #bitrhcontrol

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

does my girlfriend want bum fights?

Caeks
Dec 27, 2009

I'm not saying I haven't partaken in sticking my dick into the anus, but after having done it several times, I don't know why I ever wanted to stick my dick in the anus to begin with. There's a perfectly good hole that's self lubricating to stick my dick in.

Luckily my girlfriend doesn't like anything except a little butt play with ye old fingers.

I use to date a girl who loved fisting, so I can definitely give you pointers there. She also ended up being a complete whore, so my first piece of advice for dating a girl who loves fisting is to run as fast as you loving can if she says she wants to be in a relationship with you.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Fisting is awesome.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Universe Master posted:

Yes, you should masturbate in the closet while she fucks homeless bums.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Just don't spring it on her as a surprise or spontaneous thing. Give her some sort of heads-up or you will regret the aftermath.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

My Q-Face posted:

Just don't spring it on her as a surprise or spontaneous thing. Give her some sort of heads-up or you will regret the aftermath.

heres some advice: lick her loving rear end in a top hat out, if she likes it shell tell u she wants a marvelous dingus in her sputtering cornhole

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

RicochetD20 posted:

Set her on fire

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Leave you girlfriend in a homeless settlement in the middle of the night, if she comes home unsoiled and free of seed then her love is as true as the light of the silver star

Do this OP

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Leave you girlfriend in a homeless settlement in the middle of the night, if she comes home unsoiled and free of seed then her love is as true as the light of the silver star

this is a pretty gnarly post i missed

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Alucard posted:

She's clearly into bum sex if she's dating a bum like you.

dear lord

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

mdm posted:

eat the booty like groceries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
bum sex is too much work imo