Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

naem posted:

I will happily send you via email an original 72 dpi (dots per inch) JPEG image document without the copyright markings for the price of one million dollars

I only buy works by dead artists, so it seems we are at a bit of an impasse. Unless...well... ya know. *makes throat slitting gesture* But that's up to you man! Don't let my whims be your compass, OK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

King of Bees posted:

I only buy works by dead artists, so it seems we are at a bit of an impasse. Unless...well... ya know. *makes throat slitting gesture* But that's up to you man! Don't let my whims be your compass, OK?

Buy now and just be patient I make terrible lifestyle decisions!

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
Someone at my college dorm tried to force out a fart while hanging out with everyone and pooped himself in front of the whole crowd. He was a guest, too, which makes it even worse. I don't know what he changed into after that, or if he just hung out in his soiled undies.

I just wanted to share that story, since I don't think it deserved its own thread and I thought it was pretty funny.
Pants pooper left his glasses in my room too so now I guess I have a new pair of glasses.

HORNEY VAPE BRO
Jun 14, 2009

Stik3 posted:

Someone at my college dorm tried to force out a fart while hanging out with everyone and pooped himself in front of the whole crowd. He was a guest, too, which makes it even worse. I don't know what he changed into after that, or if he just hung out in his soiled undies.

I just wanted to share that story, since I don't think it deserved its own thread and I thought it was pretty funny.
Pants pooper left his glasses in my room too so now I guess I have a new pair of glasses.

drat. Poor Mr. Poop Pants, his whole life changed in the wink of a butthole. Gonna pour a little beer out for this guy.

I spent 2 hours today in a Chinese buffet gorging while I was waiting for my car to be repaired in the shop next door. Now 2 hours later I'm starving again somehow??? How does this happen?

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

Max Overthruster posted:

I spent 2 hours today in a Chinese buffet gorging while I was waiting for my car to be repaired in the shop next door. Now 2 hours later I'm starving again somehow??? How does this happen?

Don't tell anyone, but I work for the chinese buffet down the street, and I've been tasked with strategically placing tapeworms our competitors food so that their customers never leave the buffet, and they eventually go under. It's fool proof.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Have tomorrow off so shootin' whiskey and drinking beers at the bar, gonna get some badass mexican in a bit and watch the Warriors kick some rear end

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Isaac posted:

Get this man some PAWG stat

Roargasm posted:

you're a fantastic poster and a shining star keep your head up

Thanks guys!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Phew busy australia day. Glad to see everyone taking it easy itt i ran out of battery for a while

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Woke up to a two hour late opening notification. Now I'm laying here playing with my nips and my scrote for a spell.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

scott zoloft posted:

Woke up to a two hour late opening notification. Now I'm laying here playing with my nips and my scrote for a spell.

Im sposed to be at work right now but im in bed playing w my scrote also. I dont think anyone knows what time im sposed to be at work so i like to be hours late sometimes.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Pretty okay day, got home and I'm currently drinking some Mexican beer while my hobo packet supper cooks

Taking It Easy F-something

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Man I'm still drinkin' beer watching the new X-Files and I guess I'm taking it easy but the new X-Files is sort of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
80mins late to work and first order of buisness is taking a poo poo. Taking it easy.

• Locked thread