Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
I read this Vice article this morning about love (sex) with a large age gap:
http://www.vice.com/read/the-40-year-age-gap-what-its-like-to-date-across-the-generations

The article features a 70 year old woman named Fiona who has been involved with the BDSM scene since the 1970s, sometimes wears a strap-on, only dates alpha males, and makes the young men she dates be chivalrous to the point of standing up when she leaves and returns to the table.

The article only talks about positive experiences. There's no mention of horrible experiences, so this sounds really awesome and fulfilling. This is clearly a great idea and everyone should switch old-young relationships. This is how love was meant to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Please don't date fruit, op.
Thank you.

Bob Saget IRL
Oct 24, 2014

Good luck with your mom, op.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Big Beef City posted:

Thank you.

You can't look at this and tell me there's not love to be had:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

AWarmBody posted:

only dates alpha males, and makes the young men she dates be chivalrous to the point of standing up when she leaves and returns to the table.

Alpha as gently caress bro

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Manners are alpha

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!

Big Beef City posted:

Thank you.

Don't oppress me you fruitphobic piece of poo poo.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
I'm partial to watermelons myself, each to their own. :shrug:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

quote:

The sex is fantastic... infrequent, but exceptional. I prefer peak experiences, and for that reason sex only happens when I am the aggressor or more active partner. Sometimes I decide to do all of the "loving" in the relationship... wearing a strap-on dildo and letting them know their part of the action is being pleasing and attractive to me. I only date and develop more intimate relationships with alpha males, though.

lol

not, like, a mean-spirited lol. just the idea that there's this 70yr old going around making men her manbitches

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

lol

not, like, a mean-spirited lol. just the idea that there's this 70yr old going around making men her manbitches

I guess that's what I don't fully understand. If she's dominating these alpha males, that takes away their alpha status, right?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no they're just alphas who like being flung down and sodomised by a powerful, wizened assailant

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It's a vice article so a lack of coherance or minimum journalistic standards are to be expected.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Grats on that dude who is banging the 20 year old, though.

Kindergarten Camp
Nov 27, 2015

A true alpha male isn't bothered by being emasculated I guess.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Charles Berkowski said something to the effect of "The closest we can get to immortality is to be 80 and gently caress 18-year-olds".

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

CAn I date strapon mom and get her money>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

so i read this vice article

~uproarious laugh track~

• Locked thread