Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

OctoberBlues posted:

I hope you got them on sale, buddy.

No, but they are the Jewel generic house brand ones!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

kazr posted:

hersheys is garbage chocolate for garbage people and tastes like sour poo poo

mmm i can really taste the corn syrup and butyric acid!
nerd

Uncle salty, enjoy your jewish onions.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Uncle Salty posted:

No, but they are the Jewel generic house brand ones!

Store brand is almost always a pro move.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
garbage tier candy for an idiot fatass

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

OctoberBlues posted:

Nooo! They didn't have any candy bars left... there were like 50 there less than 24 hours ago. :(

Sorry the people in your town like garbage rear end candy. You can probably go to the closest Yankee Candle store and just chew on the peppermint candles and it'll be just the same.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Infidel Castro posted:

Sorry the people in your town like garbage rear end candy. You can probably go to the closest Yankee Candle store and just chew on the peppermint candles and it'll be just the same.

I live in Denver, we're going to the super bowl, your candy insults affect me not!

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i had one of those candy cane hersheys bars 2 xmases ago and they were mediocre at best. bad choice op

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
things gbs will get up in arms about without fail

- chocolate
-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
I like Hershey even if isn't real chocolate... The one with the almonds is p. good :twisted:

• Locked thread