Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice
I just spent the day wandering around my house wearing no pants and it was amazing. I got so much stuff done, I've never been so productive or felt so alive! Have you guys tried this? It will change your life!

On an unrelated note ... does anyone know how to remove poop streaks from leather, I'm asking for a friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Go to the dollar store and get a bottle of something called LA Totally Awesome. It cleans up literally anything. If it can handle grease and blood it can handle poop.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

then your SO comes home and it becomes donald cucking

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Go to the dollar store and get a bottle of something called LA Totally Awesome. It cleans up literally anything. If it can handle grease and blood it can handle poop.

Thanks, I'll give it a try let them know

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

symbolic posted:

then your SO comes home and it becomes donald cucking

you should be ashamed

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
well op your post had nothing to do with donald duck, donald trump or even the dolan reddit meme

gooby pls

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

are you modern Donald Ducking which is bleating your face off

or old school Donald Ducking which involves murdering Goofy

this is important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyk00n
Sep 25, 2006

College Slice

bucksmash posted:

are you modern Donald Ducking which is bleating your face off

or old school Donald Ducking which involves murdering Goofy

this is important

If "murdering goofy" means drinking and masturbating, then I'm old schooling it.

• Locked thread