Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

muscles like this! posted:

Netflix, not Amazon. Also those last two episodes were holdovers that were supposed to be slotted into next season when it was going to air on Fox.

Ah yeah, i assumed it was something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

e: beaten

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, that's why the Ella episode was very vague about what was going on between Decker and Lucifer.

It sounds like next season won't be too different from the seasons that aired on Fox.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
That's good then. I don't watch Netflix at all outside when Stranger Things has a new season so i know next to nothing about it and i had read rumblings about them "destroying shows by inserting politics", but it was probably just dumb fearmongering and regular internet dumpster making GBS threads.

Also super shocked to find out that Aimee Garcia is just 3 months away from 40, she looks like shes in her early 20s. Shes working some of that Katheryn Winnick dark magic.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

muscles like this! posted:

Netflix, not Amazon. Also those last two episodes were holdovers that were supposed to be slotted into next season when it was going to air on Fox.

I actually liked the Gaiman narrated episode for a series finale

• Locked thread