Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Kitchner posted:

Uhh

What other options are there?

If you're not fighting back, running away, or hiding, the only other option I can see is "stand around in the open" or "carry on as normal".

Seems solid advice to me.
Mass shooters are just trying to get a reaction from you. If you ignore them, they'll go away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Love, you goon

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Strudel Man posted:

Mass shooters are just trying to get a reaction from you. If you ignore them, they'll go away.

Wasps of the human world.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I live West of the Rockies, so this hits pretty close to home.

Please be considerate of those of us effected by this.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

there was a school shooting in Canadalanda

the Canucks beat us to the punch

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

symbolic posted:

victims on record apologizing to shooter

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
So did they kill the liberal transexual feminazi shooter yet?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

symbolic posted:

Threatened by Canada's intrusion on their main export, US tripled its quota of mass shootings.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

gently caress my chance at glory and it was a false alarm. My life loving sucks.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

You guys are loving stupid if you don't tape some scalpels to the back of your fists like Wolverine.

This nontragedy could have been easily prevented if everyone had knifehands

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Don Tacorleone posted:

Solid Snake deals with a loving squad of soldiers right after coming out of a coma

These dudes can't fight a lone shooter? Cmon

That's not Snake :ssh:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

AbbadonOfHell posted:

That's not Snake :ssh:

gently caress MAN, SPOILERS!!!

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Don Tacorleone posted:

gently caress MAN, SPOILERS!!!

Well it's pretty obvious since in Metal Gear Big Boss looks like Sean Connery and doesn't have a huge fuckin rock in his head.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Kitchner posted:

Uhh

If you're not fighting back, running away, or hiding, the only other option I can see is "stand around in the open" or "carry on as normal".

join forces with the shooter lmao

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
phew! good thing I know this guy is an active shooter. i always get confused when they don't say they are active, what if they are passive?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

join forces with the shooter lmao
ah yeah, "School Shooter Stockholm Syndrome"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Kitchner posted:

Uhh

Haven't people seen the last unicorn

Don't run cause it'll attract attention

Have to walk while the shooters devour their masters

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkAbmWrqtC0&t=145s

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Even without spoilers Solid Snake is not Punished "Venom" Snake

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

advising people to "run, hide, or fight" is just going to make things worse in my opinion.

im starting fights in a bar im at in solidarity

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Kitchner posted:

Uhh

The best option at a hospital is to chug as many bags of blood as you can and then vomit the blood all over urself and pass out.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sound posted:

if only that guy who accidentally shot a lady with his crotch carried pistol (to protect from mass shooters) would have been in the hospital maybe someone else would have been shot

Holy poo poo, I looked this up and of course it happened at the loving Benghazi movie.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/601049/man-accidentally-shot-woman-benghazi-movie-because-feared-mass-shootings-police-say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q8zolIEbU0
Hide amongst the corpses

• Locked thread