Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Ape Fist posted:

Didn't he just get done literally crying about how Megyn Kelly was bullying his soft tender feelings?

re: Fox.

Only if you read Twitter headlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Just gonna talk about polls all night I guess

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
This guy is the best poo poo talker in America

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm glad our next president is in the WWE hall of fame

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
mexico is gonna pay for the wall because trump is a real not-fake good negotiator
stops everything at the slightest implication of criticism and singles out every protestor or anyone at all critical and applauds the crowd for pushing people out of the echo chamber
and hes going to keep the 2nd amendment (saying which i think means other nominees were going to take it away?)

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
I like how he occasionally emphasizes how he really could be doing other things, but he wants to make the country great so he's going to do this. I also like how both Bernie and Trump point out US's health care spending.

Owning Jeb now.

edit: "No More Oreos"

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm guessing the

gary oldmans diary posted:

mexico is gonna pay for the wall because trump is a real not-fake good negotiator
stops everything at the slightest implication of criticism and singles out every protestor or anyone at all critical and applauds the crowd for pushing people out of the echo chamber
and hes going to keep the 2nd amendment (saying which i think means other nominees were going to take it away?)

Your bern is showing, get some ointment.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Man, I bet Obama must be a Mexican

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
whatth e gently caress is this bag of boners even talking about?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

LordoftheScheisse posted:

whatth e gently caress is this bag of boners even talking about?

Lobbying drove jobs to mexico I think and Hillary is bad and Jeb should have given his campaign money to the vets.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
the points he raises about factories being built in america is a good one though

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
"gonna build our military so strong nobodys gonna mess with us"
-strategies for the world politics for the 1960s, touted by trump

again he breaks at the slightest criticism lmao

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

is jastiger in attendance

No but thanks for asking.

I feel the Bern.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Jastiger posted:

No but thanks for asking.

I feel the Bern.

Please stop raising your sign, It's blocking the shot.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
but talking about respect for American troops; ignoring Abu Gharaib and the rest

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

JFairfax posted:

the points he raises about factories being built in america is a good one though

He's a complete idiot and his main gimmick is riling up racists, which makes his occasional correct populist point more interesting. Inbetween Mexico going to build the wall (the crowd treats this as a catch phrase now) and the "best military ever" stuff he correctly pointed out how lovely the campaign finance system we have works.

I guess it's less he's brilliant that the rest of the GOP is just so garbage

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
True about Patreus or however his name is spelt.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Trump vs. Sanders would basically polarize Americans into racists vs. non-racists

Bring it on

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
This is bizarre. Good points sprinkled in a large pile of liquid poo poo.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Landstander posted:

He's a complete idiot and his main gimmick is riling up racists, which makes his occasional correct populist point more interesting. Inbetween Mexico going to build the wall (the crowd treats this as a catch phrase now) and the "best military ever" stuff he correctly pointed out how lovely the campaign finance system we have works.

yeah, I get this, and it's scary and authoritarian. but the decimation of certain industries and proliferation of outsourcing has hosed over certain areas in america

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Landstander posted:

I guess it's less he's brilliant that the rest of the GOP is just so garbage

Everyone is a racist, including democrats. Sorry bro.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Idiot Kicker posted:

This is bizarre. Good points sprinkled in a large pile of liquid poo poo.

also Fascistic appeals to authority and the supreme legitimacy of state violence

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
hes supporting ethanol as a supplement to the fuel supply that we use to make it

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Ya drat straight Patton wouldn't go on a stupid talk show.

Trump!!!!

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Prorat posted:

Ya drat straight Patton wouldn't go on a stupid talk show.

Trump!!!!

I'm curious and it seems like you'd know, is this the normal amount of protesters he gets in a given speech or is this a lot?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol by the end of this he is going to get the crowd to beat the poo poo out of a protestor

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
now hes a prophet
and hes not a tough guy but hes just going to "take" the oil from the middle east :psyduck:

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Security ain't gonna do poo poo if you keep doggin em

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Landstander posted:

I'm curious and it seems like you'd know, is this the normal amount of protesters he gets in a given speech or is this a lot?

Wayyyy more tonight, because he's on a college campus. Usually there is none or just one.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
"we're gonna make great deals"
lmao

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
"Make America great again, I love you!"
*Adele music starts playing*

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

"Make America great again, I love you!"
*Adele music starts playing*

Outsourcing our music to the UK I see

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you review the tapes, everything he said about foreign policy for the last 12 years was right
review the tapes!

quote:

I mean, look at Libya. Look at Iraq. Iraq used to be no terrorists. He (Hussein) would kill the terrorists immediately, which is like now it's the Harvard of terrorism," Trump said. "If you look at Iraq from years ago, I'm not saying he was a nice guy, he was a horrible guy, but it was a lot better than it is right now. Right now, Iraq is a training ground for terrorists. Right now Libya, nobody even knows Libya, frankly there is no Iraq and there is no Libya. It's all broken up. They have no control. Nobody knows what's going on.
its like this incorrect oversimplification i came up with
i dont actually know whats going on anywhere in the middle east whoops i mean nobody knows whats going on in the middle east that sounds better

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

gary oldmans diary posted:

if you review the tapes, everything he said about foreign policy for the last 12 years was right
review the tapes!
its like this incorrect oversimplification i came up with
i dont actually know whats going on anywhere in the middle east whoops i mean nobody knows whats going on in the middle east that sounds better

No one knows what's going on or how to solve it.

No one.

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
oh well may as well keep sending al-qaeda more TOW missiles then

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

CJ Beathard shook Donald Trump's hand and smiled. This is problematic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

whats with the chinar flags and people?

• Locked thread