Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
Everytime I see him I'm bailed up for an hour about:

*Fed reserve: printing debted money, economy will collapse and the populus will be enslaved/new world order, and income tax not being a thing.

*black ops: south america, crimea, middle east, 9/11, london, TWA800

Is there a gotcha / simple proof that this is all bullshit?
It is all awash with half truths as well as stuff that can't be corroborated / rebutted. Even still, there appears to be some signal in the noise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

tell him to shut tf up

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Offer to suck his dick.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Write "we're watching" under your fringe and then at a choice point in the conversation lift your hair while staring directly into his eyes.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Haven't heard that in a while. What's the conspiracy?

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
maybe dont be such a spineless bitch letting some retard waste your worthless time hope this helps OP

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wow that's hilarious

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Tell him you're too invested in MH370 right now to care.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Up the conspiracies. Become incredulous about the invention of the wheel. Inform him that salt water is good for you, at least eight glasses of saltwater a day will set most ill right. Perhaps go really wild and say you invest in bitcoins.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

"bloke"

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Haven't heard that in a while. What's the conspiracy?

Well, it is probably the same as it always was? But from what was said:
Navy ships in the area and they hauled arse out of there when it happened, and/or claimed they didn't notice the plane crash.
People claimed they saw a missile strike.
Investigative reporter raided by fbi apparently had a piece of plane with explosives on it - later sacked for trying to look further into it.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

maybe dont be such a spineless bitch letting some retard waste your worthless time hope this helps OP

he is literally ranting like Alex Jones, I'm not used to it and am too much of a spineless bitch yes.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The Biscuit posted:

Everytime I see him I'm bailed up for an hour about :

*Fed reserve: printing debted money, economy will collapse and the populus will be enslaved/new world order, and income tax not being a thing.

It is all awash with half truths as well as stuff that can't be corroborated / rebutted. Even still, there appears to be some signal in the noise.

OP have you considered the possibility that the man in question might actually be Alex Jones?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hey, OP. Just wanted to say that I like your videos and sorry about your cancer. Take care.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
The economy is collapsing right now

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
do england have conspiracies or do you steal them all from the best white country (america)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Fishy Joe posted:

do england have conspiracies or do you steal them all from the best white country (america)

David Icke is a proud son of England.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Here's the thing you need to understand about Alex Jones: He's right.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
The bloke down the street is likely a shadow master in disguise parroting false flags to keep you off the govt's trail, be careful OP

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Fishy Joe posted:

Speculating on the truth behind the death of Princess Diana is a national pasttime among the very bored and conspiracy-inclined.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Gangstalk him. He'll appreciate all his loony conspiracy theories being validated.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

alex jones is bill hicks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJGQfhYWpa4

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Tell him Alex Jones is a false flag operation conjured up by Red Army Faction remnants hellbent on taking away our freedoms and slurpees

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hey OP i am friends with Alex Jones and HE wont stop talking about your bud maybe we should set them up for a nice double date? i'll bring the candy and you bring the roses? :wink:

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

We are at the precipice looking over at a new world that will arise from our catastrophic mistakes

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
INFOWARS DOT COM

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
"bloke"? Are you pretending to be british? Because I'm pretty sure not many brits watch Alex Jones or even care about the fed and whatnot

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Next time he starts talking to you, say you just joined the Freemasons and have been instructed not to talk to him, then start walking away while taking out your phone. Say something into it like "he knows" or "yes he's still here" and then look back at him and run away.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Maybe murder him and then yourself. Or just yourself if you're too timid to murder him.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

rotinaj posted:

Next time he starts talking to you, say you just joined the Freemasons and have been instructed not to talk to him, then start walking away while taking out your phone. Say something into it like "he knows" or "yes he's still here" and then look back at him and run away.

dont use a phone use a TI-85 calculator and hope you create a new conspiracy

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

The Biscuit posted:

Everytime I see him I'm bailed up for an hour about :

why is he listening to an american conspiracy theorist if he's in straya though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007

That Robot posted:

why is he listening to an american conspiracy theorist if he's in straya though?

He claims we are next/all connected. Apparently we are a testing ground for fiscal policy. It's why ( being in straya) I dgaf about most of the rant, as well as wanting some U.S-goon opinion.
tbf though, It is something different, everyone loves a conspiracy.

rotinaj posted:

He was going on about them too. He was thinking of joining them or wanting to converse with them. It may freak him out if I subtly hint of freemasonry. He looks around like waiting to be black bagged when he rants about false flag stuff.

• Locked thread