Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

nic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

lmao

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

:eyepop: :five:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Was sitting down and still fell out of chair mother gently caress

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i read about it in 'from crabs to quasars' but neil degras tyson

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

i read about it in 'from crabs to quasars' but neil degras tyson
degras is french for "of fat," just wanted to let you know a cool lil factoid too, one good turn into another you know :eng101:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

degras is french for "of fat," just wanted to let you know a cool lil factoid too, one good turn into another you know :eng101:

im watching golden girls reruns and sporting a bit of a 'grasy' over here hehehe

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

im watching golden girls reruns and sporting a bit of a 'grasy' over here hehehe
drat that sounds like a good time... I'll have to buy some VHS of that show, then I'll have to buy the VHS player to watch it.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

drat that sounds like a good time... I'll have to buy some VHS of that show, then I'll have to buy the VHS player to watch it.

i just close my eyes and there they are. im gonna watch another ep now. bye now *leans back, closes eyes*

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

Who made those loving crab?

not sure what the point of long crab at 15 sec, small pincer but long grab? tradeoffs i guess, but personall i would go with big crab and pincer. just a personal jchoice

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im going to watch neil degrassi junior high

wheels do not get in the car with that man

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

im going to watch friends when i get home chandeler is proposing to monica in this ep he meant to do it last ep but richard showed up a dinner

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

is chandelier the one who saysa how you doin

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

thas joey, chandeler is the one who makes sarcasm

jeoy also eats a lot of food he likes food the most out of the friends i think. he will do anything fof food

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I liked it when Joey ate the duck. Or was that Kramer? Which one was secretly suiper rasict?

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i ahvent seen that episode but i think joey is an actor so he cant be racist you have to be open minded t o be an actor. all his friends are white thogh

hoey might have eaten the duck he ates anything

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Hahhahaha. Oh, that Joey! Good for him.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

joey cant be racist because he is italian

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

who the heck is richnard??

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

they're tangled in your mom's pubes

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

:chanpop:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
holy crab that's a-spicy crab

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i mean large not spicy

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

This is the best god damned thing that's been posted on SA in five loving years.

ThickDick420
Dec 16, 2014
Bump

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ThickDick420 posted:

This shows the biggest crab in the world. They are so big you cant even image looking at one in real life!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiMsYwTRuUw

The evolution of crabs must have been pretty intense. Like all they value in life is being armored living weapon horrors and all the girl crabs were like, "Hot drat, did you see Jerry loving mutilate that fish before loving its intestines and praising crab satan? I'm going to gently caress him at prom."

So millions of years of Jerry loving crab sluts leads to that video, a once proud warrior slut pounding race reduced to getting stared down by some accountants no blowjob giving wife.

drat.

• Locked thread