Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Sheep-Goats posted:

Did you gas my Kenny G farting thread :mad:

Nope. Farts are funny. However, Kenny G is is just the opposite. All the noxiousness of a fart with none of the humor. I would have gassed the thread, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Well I never

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

throw your kid in the bog

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
without reading the OP, i'm going to play it safe and say 50

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
Who remembers when the forums were down, and Lowtax tweeted a link to a kid's Twitch stream? Where goons offered him $50 if he did some sit ups and jumping jacks (he did)

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

diabeetz posted:

Who remembers when the forums were down, and Lowtax tweeted a link to a kid's Twitch stream? Where goons offered him $50 if he did some sit ups and jumping jacks (he did)

wow that really puts the comic genius of 'smash mouth eat the eggs' in perspective for me

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
gently caress man ill never have kids. they are so loving stupid

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

im gay posted:

gently caress man ill never have kids. they are so loving stupid

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

genesplicer posted:

Hell, sometimes I think half of you goons are not mature enough to be trusted with online access of any sort.

set a password protection lock please

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vitOJnUwmjA

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
if they're not living with severe dementia its too early

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

genesplicer posted:

Hell, sometimes I think half of you goons are not mature enough to be trusted with online access of any sort.

sorry we ruined your BBS pops

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Nig nog get a handbeezy

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I say the kid has to pass the goatse test. What, inappropriate you say? gently caress, you shouldn't even be online then.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
-1 is too youong

Junk Puncher
Dec 31, 2009

When I was ~12, I knew a neighbor kid who was maybe 10 who smoked. Like walked up to his mom, said "mom I want a ciggy, " and she gave then to him.

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
Never.

If we've learned anything from history, it is that humanity is irresponsible with the internet.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Junk Puncher posted:

When I was ~12, I knew a neighbor kid who was maybe 10 who smoked. Like walked up to his mom, said "mom I want a ciggy, " and she gave then to him.

He just wanted to look cool like Camel Joe

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

cool op lemme just check ur punch card haha nice if u watch 2 more utubes of children u get on the list

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

diabeetz posted:

This wasn't shot by a child but it sure makes me respect the 'burbs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC1u1RP1dJQ

This was filmed in the Antelope Valley, CA, or somewhere in Kern county. It encapsulates the native lifeforms there perfectly.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Junk Puncher posted:

Same. He killed himself a few years ago though.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

genesplicer posted:

Why did you replace "think" for "know"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
Momma don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys

• Locked thread