Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

oatgan posted:

This was Darsow's best match in TNA

https://youtu.be/2rCAjzgcno0

Hell even his ring intro was botched

That certainly answers my question. He seems to be trying so hard too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
That "Flip" guy certainly lives up to his name.

(Also makes me want to embrace my inner Cornette and go "Jesus Christ slow down you geek")

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

bradzilla posted:

Kane is overpushed, not a bad wrestler you idiots

This is literally what "most overrated" has always meant

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

yes, but they're not a promotion

btw not nearly enough votes for dolph ziggler as worst of the year

"Most unimproved" needed to be brought back for both Dolph Ziggler and Seth Rollins.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Kane is overpushed, not a bad wrestler you idiots

hes both

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

oatgan posted:

people dig the style of lucha underground who cares about the finances in the popularity contest

As a fan i wish they were a lot better at selling poo poo and running shows, though

I'd like them to stop casting non-Mexicans as Mexicans too.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I'd like them to stop casting non-Mexicans as Mexicans too.

whats this about

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

quote:

Most Underpushed

2008: Elijah Burke
2009: Evan Bourne
2010: Zack Ryder
2011: Jack Swagger
2012: Antonio Cesaro
2013: Antonio Cesaro
2014: Cesaro
2015: Cesaro

I'd like to petition the forum to rename this to the Claudio Castagnoli Memorial Award for Most Underpushed

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

oatgan posted:

people dig the style of lucha underground who cares about the finances in the popularity contest

As a fan i wish they were a lot better at selling poo poo and running shows, though

lucha underground isn't a thing beyond the show though!!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Maybe people should vote AAA as best promotion.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Don't look at me, hace, I didn't vote for it

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

Memento posted:

I'd like to petition the forum to rename this to the Claudio Castagnoli Memorial Award for Most Underpushed

I really hope he doesn't become a perpetual winner of this award. Don't get me wrong. He's great. But I just felt like this year, there were two guys--Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose--who do everything as well or better and have higher ceilings in terms of star power, and neither got a true run at the top. Meanwhile you've got Sasha Banks, who I feel has the potential to be the biggest women's star since Trish Stratus, and she spent half the year toiling in developmental and the other half as an afterthought in the shittiest angle of a lovely year.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Cesaro wasn't even in my 3, he got a belt and everything

my 3 were Kalisto, Neville, and Becky Lynch. they managed to push Kalisto to, if not the moon, at least low earth orbit. I hope Becky and Neville both gets belts this year

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

The Goog posted:

BEST TWITTER ACCOUNT
3. Manflurry (25 points; 4 first place votes)

BEST PODCAST: Wrestlehut Pisscast (83 points; 13 first place votes)

I am available for bookings in the Florida area

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Wow, that MOTY vote was close! Has one of these votes ever gone down to second place votes before?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

KungFu Grip posted:

whats this about

Dario is Spanish!

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!

AlmightyPants posted:

Wow, that MOTY vote was close! Has one of these votes ever gone down to second place votes before?

Not in the three years I've been counting the votes. I can't recall seeing a tie broken on even the first tiebreaker.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Since none made the top threes, I'm curious how close Dragon Gate was to appearing in any category. Especially Doi/YAMATO for Best Tag Team and Mochizuki/Shingo for MOTY.

edit: ah, missed that somehow.

sticklefifer fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Feb 3, 2016

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Spreadsheet is in the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I always chuckle at The Miz winning Wrestler of the Year in 2010 and Worst Wrestler of the Year in 2013

• Locked thread