Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Hippo
May 12, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll be in the Seattle area February 8th through the 12th for a business trip and am looking for some fun things to do either solo or with 2 of my coworkers. My only free time is going to be after 5pm for the most part. If I'm lucky a few days I will be off at 2 or 3pm.

It seems most museums in the area are going to be closing at 4 or 5pm. Can anyone recommend some I may have overlooked with evening hours?

We will be staying in Bothell WA. Appears to be about 20 minutes outside of Seattle. Is there any decent public transportation between (what I assume is 'the suburbs' in Bothell) and Seattle proper?

I've visited the Space Needle before and will probably pass on that.

I wanted to visit Steven's Pass Ski Resort. What would be the best transportation there? Uber? I saw a few shuttle services but they all seem to be geared towards all day trips, not a quick night riding session.

Are there any bars or venues known for good music on a weekday night that you guys can recommend I check out?

Any restaurants or regional foods that I should make sure to check out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Go to a Sonics game :v:

• Locked thread