Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Junior Jr. posted:

That McDonald's song got me thinking, can you make an album full of fast food songs? If so, I'd love to hear one for KFC or Taco Bell.

Saxmas.bandcamp.com

Look for Taco Bell Christmas from the 2015 album. My favourite from the whole album.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

he'll build pyramids to store our grain

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Oh my god the Jeb! song is so goddamn catchy. I can't help but wave my hands back and forth with him at the "C'mon Jeb Jeb" part. Thanks for sharing these!

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I spent $10 on that album, but it's weird I've heard your stuff before becoming a goon

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

RaceFat posted:

yes, that's me! incredible that you remember those since they were made like 8-9 years ago. i really do hope to make videos with him again someday soon, but distance is a problem right now. at the very least, he IS making a video game that is really neat and i'm scoring it. he talked about making it for years and i never thought it would actually happen, and then suddenly he showed me a demo and i was like "wow, this is really cool and i wanna help!" it's loaded with humor and weird stuff, too. it's called DARK STARS and here are some links.

My cousins and I still quote your guitar island video every now and again.

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

Junior Jr. posted:

That McDonald's song got me thinking, can you make an album full of fast food songs? If so, I'd love to hear one for KFC or Taco Bell.

i think i'm gonna complete at least an EP worth of fast food songs. was thinking about it last night and i do wanna keep doing them. good suggestion!! worst case scenario, i make a bunch of really weird songs about a really familiar topic. best case scenario, one of them actually pays me for the song. :)

and a taco bell x-mas is here, also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q14WYsbFrJk

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Saxmas.bandcamp.com

Look for Taco Bell Christmas from the 2015 album. My favourite from the whole album.

aw, how sweet of you! thanks!

Tom Gorman posted:

he'll build pyramids to store our grain

where else ya gonna store it?!?!?!

bowser posted:

Oh my god the Jeb! song is so goddamn catchy. I can't help but wave my hands back and forth with him at the "C'mon Jeb Jeb" part. Thanks for sharing these!

thank you so much! glad you enjoyed it. and you're welcome! i'm a desperate content creator like all the rest—and i'm very willing to share what i've made. ;)

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I spent $10 on that album, but it's weird I've heard your stuff before becoming a goon

you're awesome! thanks a really, really huge amount for the $$$$$! also, although i've had an account on here forever, it wasn't until december 2014 that i actually started posting this music stuff in its own threads. the youtube thread was really hostile the few times i tried to post my TV themes while i was making them, so i stopped trying until i finished the first 69 and gave up. so with nothing else to lose, i made another thread (that was the one in dec 2014), and now people give a poo poo and i'm really grateful for that. :) :)

iSheep posted:

My cousins and I still quote your guitar island video every now and again.

that's awesome and i'm really honored! i hope to do some more vids with alex in the future. was a totally different place on youtube then, and i'm still kinda shocked those videos went over as well as they did. but yeah, i think guitar island demolished our drum time vids, other than the stupid video game joke at the end of drum time too (which i still think is great).

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

rad as always race fat

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

OP in your WWE thread i said you reminded me of Holy Ghost. I had only heard their first album at that point but just listened to their 2nd album and, cmon, you're telling me you didn't have any part in this song??? cmonnnnn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFZfd5uJiI

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

OP in your WWE thread i said you reminded me of Holy Ghost. I had only heard their first album at that point but just listened to their 2nd album and, cmon, you're telling me you didn't have any part in this song??? cmonnnnn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFZfd5uJiI

yeah, yeah, yeah, you got me. this hip, very popular synth pop disco band? it's all meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(someday!)

good song, too!

chaymie
Apr 5, 2008
I can't get enough of game of thrones and Bernie sanders' theme.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
At certain intervals today, I've had a loop of "the Daniel Bryan!" in my head so thanks for that, but seriously the Bernie one was loving off the chain.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

I didn't think it was possible to top Brock Lesnar, but the Bernie Sanders song has.

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004
TED CRUZ IS LIVE! my video editor absolutely killed it. i was crying with laughter the first time i watched this last night. i think it's the proper finale to this project!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXhguE_yh3U

Sex Prospector posted:

I can't get enough of game of thrones and Bernie sanders' theme.

thank you so much!

Idiot Kicker posted:

At certain intervals today, I've had a loop of "the Daniel Bryan!" in my head so thanks for that, but seriously the Bernie one was loving off the chain.

ha, poor daniel bryan. i'm sure if that vid had gotten more views, his career would have been saved. :(
and thanks about the bernie track!

RanchoRube posted:

I didn't think it was possible to top Brock Lesnar, but the Bernie Sanders song has.

y'all are some big WRESTLE fans, huh? that's great! thank you!
and they're both powerful men, so only one of them can win, right? ;)

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
the new ted cruz video would've been a great complement for this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763825
keep up the good work, dad hot. so what

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

RaceFat posted:

TED CRUZ IS LIVE! my video editor absolutely killed it. i was crying with laughter the first time i watched this last night. i think it's the proper finale to this project!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXhguE_yh3U

Holy poo poo, that was fantastic! Well done on another great track, Hot Dad. It just occurred to me, Ted Cruz looks more like an upset, bloated Bill Murray. And now I can't not think about it.

You ever think about doing a second volume to your WWE album, I mean when we get new wrestlers in this year? Or are they just going to be their own singles?

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

Future Days posted:

the new ted cruz video would've been a great complement for this thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763825
keep up the good work, dad hot. so what

thank you! i just missed it. :(

BUMMER!!!!!!!!!

Junior Jr. posted:

Holy poo poo, that was fantastic! Well done on another great track, Hot Dad. It just occurred to me, Ted Cruz looks more like an upset, bloated Bill Murray. And now I can't not think about it.

You ever think about doing a second volume to your WWE album, I mean when we get new wrestlers in this year? Or are they just going to be their own singles?

thank you so much for the kind words!!!!! i was crying with laughter from the first draft my editor sent and i knew that was a good sign. :)

not sure about doing more wrestlers right now. :( i'm kinda neurotic and whenever the interest starts to dwindle, i'm trying to learn to exit at the right moment. the peak was JOHN CENA, the second song out of 20(!!!), which took me like one afternoon to make. by the final one, it was taking me days and days to complete them (couldn't stop myself from dubbing more and more stuff) and the audience i got for it was like 5% as large as the CENA crowd. never had another hit as large as that one. plus, the r/squaredcircle haters/people who didn't get the joke were very successfully preventing any of my new vids from blowing up on there with downvotes. that subreddit is definitely why CENA blew up, but also kinda why i quit.

if i knew there would be a decent sized audience again, i'd probably do a few more though. ;)

Megachile
Apr 5, 2014
I just cannot get over how masterful that Ted Cruz song is, not even exaggerating. It's fun and spooky and creepy in all the right ways. How did we not see that he was the Zodiac Killer before we let him run for president??

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

Megachile posted:

I just cannot get over how masterful that Ted Cruz song is, not even exaggerating. It's fun and spooky and creepy in all the right ways. How did we not see that he was the Zodiac Killer before we let him run for president??

thank you a ton! i even had a real bassist copy my dumb keyboard bass thing. turned out great i think.

and yeah, the zodiac killer thing is kinda a big deal, but i'm sure we'll get through it together. :)

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
ted cruz is waiting for you!
there's not a thing you can do!
shirtless inside of your nightmares!
but then you wake and he's there in your room!

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

scott zoloft posted:

ted cruz is waiting for you!
there's not a thing you can do!
shirtless inside of your nightmares!
but then you wake and he's there in your room!

how am i ever gonna get to sleep tonight?????

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Songs done yet?

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

a starwar betamax posted:

Songs done yet?

i've got a rubio coming soon, but it probably won't be until next week. so do what ya gotta do, mr betamax.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i made a song too ..... ita about ....

DEEZE NUTS :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

Nooner posted:

i made a song too ..... ita about ....

DEEZE NUTS :grin:

your personal nuts or like the collective "deeze nuts" nuts?????????

• Locked thread