Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
:thx:

i know exactly what it is but not why someone would buy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

That Robot posted:

:chome: I enjoy this fellow, but I don't understand his origin
that's your boy chome. it's a funny word

quote:

:nsallears::nsamad::nsavince: - is this about the NSA?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

madeupfred posted:

chome: some yospos guy said chometo make fun of chromeusers. the yospos ik pulled out his "prop"erect penis and juizzed all over an apple pie while saying "chome" in increasingly weirder voices. the dancing guy's an emoticon from gmail from before they switched to android emoji.

lol cool

YOSPOS is a cool place to chill and talk about comps

why were you probated for bart?

Cwmagain posted:

:tetten: Means "tits" in Flemish. And there are a few of us psychopath Belgians lurking about here and there. I spotted a nest in LAN or GM some time ago.

that is also useful and cool

I know a word in flemish now

Prav posted:

i just noticed that :finland: has been updated from nokia to spurdo. this probably happened months ago. still, what a time to be alive

yeah they're very happy to outdo the stasi :nsa:

they're trying to outdo Orwell's fiction and they're drat good at it

satanic splash-back posted:

Yeah we all post in PYF too, a totally normal forum and not at all a place where weird people with anime avatars post

too many megathreads. it becomes physically impossible to read it all. that's why GBS owns; not too many megathreads

ninety posted:

Hey op, I don't know a lot about smilies but I can field this one. That smile is about getting hen and the getting hen lifestyle, known in some online communities as "henget." I don't follow politics so I'm not not sure about the Bernie Sanders variation, maybe he's known to get hen from time to time.

Henget, eh? I'll have to google it. Thank you for a good reply

Solice Kirsk posted:

Always been a fan of the :iiam: :ms: :iiaca: :iia: ones myself. And of course :krad:

those are my favs too :respek:

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
:henget:

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

That Robot posted:

why were you probated for bart?

You've been here for 12 years, how have you never seen this.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2341

SAclopedia has entries for many of the smilies. So go read about :wom: while you're in there.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Scudworth posted:

You've been here for 12 years, how have you never seen this.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2341

SAclopedia has entries for many of the smilies. So go read about :wom: while you're in there.

I'm :regd04: but I didn't actively post until last year; I just lurked because I didn't want to be banned by the cat ladies who were mods during that period

I've also been away from SA a lot

SAclopedia is good but there are a poo poo-ton of out of date entries and I preferred to make a thread

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Is the reason Bart draws ire similar to the reason the ceiling piss comic was probatable for a while? I'm not privy to FYAD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

:mrwhite: i really like this one for some reason

• Locked thread