Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Funny my local McDonald's did this like 10 years ago when the first McRib promotion ended to get rid of the leftover McRib buns. It was sold as a managers special called a McHero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Thanks for your credit card number, OP; Imma order so many burgs...

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
touch my penis

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

I wonder how many times this survey code can be used.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Lol ok its basically a cheeseburger w Papa Johns garlic sauce on there.....likely imperceptible to all but the most sensitive palates.

My final assessment: 4/5 Golden Manbabies

How positively underwhelming. This was your end game?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Tom Gorman posted:

i threw in the towel with BK at the french fry burger

you get four fries on it and it costs more

I do that post-production when I get home.

Aftermarket fry-burg, if you will.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ahhh I'm sitting here, full but not TOO full. Thanks to the extra lubrication from the butter, those burgers went down easier than OPs mother.

Well that concludes my trip report to BK....mission accomplished :cool:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Huge Lady Pleaser posted:

How positively underwhelming. This was your end game?

Yah I was looking for an excuse to get BK on a weekday. What were you hoping to see/read? I'll try and accommodate your request

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Ahhh I'm sitting here, full but not TOO full. Thanks to the extra lubrication from the butter, those burgers went down easier than OPs mother.

Well that concludes my trip report to BK....mission accomplished :cool:

please update tomorrow (or tonight) with poop report

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

final2percent posted:

please update tomorrow (or tonight) with poop report

Deal.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
can you please make yourself to throw up the burger take a photo then force fed the burger mush to a homeless thanks

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I've always stood by the Burger King, as its next to the busiest intersection in town and more people can see my sign that way.

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost

Yah I was looking for an excuse to get BK on a weekday. What were you hoping to see/read? I'll try and accommodate your request

I guess I was just expecting a little more effort put into the trip report besides some pictures and two lines of text. Like, tell me what happened and how the cashier was or whatever. Even if you make something up just entertain me.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

I guess I was just expecting a little more effort put into the trip report besides some pictures and two lines of text. Like, tell me what happened and how the cashier was or whatever. Even if you make something up just entertain me.

Im sorry, I perceived a general lack of interst from the Goonmunity at large so I didn't put much effort into it :negative:

I owe ya one, pal......I'll make it up to you--promise.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Got me some chicken fries today after I learned that my town opened a second Burger King on campus. Given that the alternative is one of the worst fast food places I've ever been to, period, this new BK had the chance to redeem the chicken fry. Seriously though, the other location in town destroys the very concept of "fast" food, oftentimes fucks up your order, and flat out their cooks are garbage. I understand that I'm buying a one-way ticket to diarrhea town, but I at least expect a place like BK to try to convince me that I won't be spending the next four hours making GBS threads out my organs.

So yeah, a new Burger King in town. I crossed all my fingers and hoped maybe I would deem this location worthy of polluting my body palace.

So the way this new BK works is that it's inside the University of North Texas's Student Union building. In other words, it's a brand new fancy foodcourt/Barnes & Noble. So the place wasn't really a sit down and eat kinda place. More like a "pick up your food and get the gently caress out of dodge" kinda place. I'm too goony to sit alone in a food court taking pictures of food. So instead, like a well adjusted individual I took my food back to my car and took photos of my products there before headin' home to eat. Enjoy the glimpse at ol' Shinjobi's gams, y'all.:wink:

As far as the service itself? Since the building is new and UNT hasn't had a Burger King on campus before, BK was getting slammed when I walked up. It took probably six minutes from placing my order to receiving it. Which isn't great when you're standing around awkwardly with other students like beggars searching for scraps, but whatever. It's still better than the other standalone Burger King in town, so I don't give a poo poo. Employees at the counters seemed...lost as to what products they offered. I didn't have any problems when I placed my orders, but while I waited I saw multiple students having to point at the giant menu board.

Overall, I'd give the service a 3/5 Golden Manbabies. They could handle the rush a little better, and there were some concerns about how well their employees know what they're doing, but I personally didn't have any problems.

Not overcooked, properly peppered, this was the chicken fry I fell in love with when I was but a wee lad wasting his weekends in high school at the mall. 5/5 Golden Manbabies

French fries were also good. No complaints to make, the whole meal was good. :thumbsup:

Now I get to spend the rest of my night doing crunches until I burn the calories/barf it back up.:unsmith:

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Feb 2, 2016

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Aw poo poo. One sec, will adjust post accordingly.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Give me some way I can reach you plz :forkbomb:

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

death .cab for qt posted:

If you live anywhere near a Famous Dave's BBQ Restaurant, bring a small child in and casually mention the bell toward the front that says "RING IF YOU LIKED YOUR FOOD." Pick any excuse to stand around the front door before you leave. The kid will ring that bell at least a dozen times, and all the staff are required to loudly yell "WOOOO" like Obese Human Bender from Futurama's fat folds, each and every time that bell is rung, under penalty of an official managerial review.

lol

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like this is the thread where I can admit that I've had 4 mcdoubles since McDonalds started their pick 2 for 2 thing. The shame of this secret is heavy.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I feel like this is the thread where I can admit that I've had 4 mcdoubles since McDonalds started their pick 2 for 2 thing. The shame of this secret is heavy.

Nothing wrong with that in the context of an active lifestyle and well-balanced diet. You're amongst friends :unsmith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
My post has been updated with the complete trip report.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
goons publicly posting proof they are fat pieces of poo poo good job mission accomplished

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

tomstuart posted:

goons publicly posting proof they are fat pieces of poo poo good job mission accomplished

I aim to please

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

tomstuart posted:

You seem perturbed for some reason, may I suggest a BK XL Buttery Cheeseburger?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

It's cool they turned donkey konga into a meal

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JlFz4Pj0Sg

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Shinjobi posted:

Seriously though, the other location in town destroys the very concept of "fast" food, oftentimes fucks up your order, and flat out their cooks are garbage.

THEY DESERVE 15 DOLLAR AN HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Gaunab posted:

touch my penis

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

tomstuart posted:

I hope you're hungry dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i am so, so glad that this guy is still making videos

• Locked thread