Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014

This is your cousin, Marvin... Marvin Takayama! You know that new sound you're looking for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

yes this is what made me realize it was gonna happen

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I don't know who this man is, but if his head is completely hosed, I'm happy he's leaving to not immediately kill himself

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

"I dunno about that"

Booker T on Daniel Bryan's HOF chances :stare:
Hey he couldn't get in the WON HOF so technically he's already not a first ballot HOFer

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
Daniel Bryan owns and I hope he can move on and have a good life.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Roman Reigns posted:

Try clicking on the left picture.

What about it?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

I figured the suggestion that HHH is being an rear end in a top hat is to do with the fact that the B+ player thing was based on legit opinions of Bryan by HHH/Vince and they only paid that storyline off with Bryan eventually proving them wrong when Punk quit and the fans rejected face Batista entirely. Ultimately though he did put him over huge in a great match involving a HHH tiger suplex so he's not wrong about it being a great moment.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dylan McKay posted:

Daniel Bryan owns and I hope he can move on and have a good life.

Yeah this sucks but at least he's not Kurt Angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

I figured the suggestion that HHH is being an rear end in a top hat is to do with the fact that the B+ player thing was based on legit opinions of Bryan by HHH/Vince and they only paid that storyline off with Bryan eventually proving them wrong when Punk quit and the fans rejected face Batista entirely. Ultimately though he did put him over huge in a great match involving a HHH tiger suplex so he's not wrong about it being a great moment.

:agreed:

• Locked thread