Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

For the past week I've watched the NFL network, and ESPN talk about how significant it is that Cam Newton "black QB" is in the big game. It might just be me, but I find it bizarre as hell the way that they are treating Cam like Doug Williams. To hear them talk you'd have no idea that for the past three years at least one of the starting in the Super Bowl has had African American roots. WTF ESPN? Is Kaepernick too white on his mothers side? Is Russel Wilson a cornball brother who isn't down with the cause? Cam is great, and deserves all the press he gets, but Jesus Christ ESPN stop talking about him like hes some dark skinned anomaly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Russell is white as poo poo

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
You need to listen to some Bomani Jones.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Febreeze posted:

The guy who owned Wilson's great great grandfather would most likely disagree. .

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Febreeze posted:

poo poo is brown checkmate

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Cam and Wilson have roughly the same skin tone, but Cam acts more "black" than Russell.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Magicpants posted:

poo poo is brown checkmate

Not if you have pancreatic cancer with ductal blockages. Then your poo poo is white. I am assuming Febreeze has cancer to make this all work out. #GetWellFebreeze #Pray4Febreeze #T*mBr*dyHatesFebreeze #EaglesLoveCancer #GhostPoops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

who cares

• Locked thread