Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Beautiful Madness posted:

I never used to look up to Roosh. Now I just feel for him. You can the pain in his eyes. All of his antics and activism stem from misogyny and the belief that having lots of casual sex is what makes you a worthwhile human being. If you think that getting laid in high school is actually important, you will never feel like a complete man.

FTFY

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Feb 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
I'm very sad he cancelled his Glasgow event, I was looking forward to watching the wee oval office get loving stabbed.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Coohoolin posted:

I'm very sad he cancelled his Glasgow event, I was looking forward to watching the wee oval office get loving stabbed.

Yeah it would have been beautiful. Like the Montreal thing except with boxcutters instead of Molson Ex.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Coohoolin posted:

Please stop pretending to be Scottish. You're a dumbass rich American.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
The principle is sound.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Please stop pretending to be Scottish. You're a dumbass rich American.

wow deadnationalitying other posters, rude

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Agag posted:

Yeah it would have been beautiful. Like the Montreal thing except with boxcutters instead of Molson Ex.

Wasn't Sweden on his list of visits? Be an awful shame if he had lost his passport and he got caught up in the immigrant roundup and sent to Syria.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Roosh is actually an ultrafeminist deep cover agent gone rogue, plotting mass castrations....

... is the only way i can rationalise the little oval office.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Was he actually planning to visit any of these places or was he just arranging local meet-ups for his followers?

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
Just saying, if Roosh wins I can legally rape him. I dunno how the math works out but it's a silver lining for sure.

Aslo the courts would probably take assault case and indecent exposure more seriously than a capital R rape case. This guy is has reached apex poe.

Reznor fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Feb 12, 2016

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Pro-rape.

Well look at that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm only into amateur rape

• Locked thread