Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sout
Apr 24, 2014

:synpa:
cool. Something about sniping for Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Just tell me what you want me to do, OP. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it. JUST TELL MEEE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO AND I'LL DO IT

reeeee

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
What makes you think I haven't already?

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
well i agreed to the TOS when i signed up, so

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
I'd murder lowtax if he asked me to.

Figured I owe him that much.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

ProfessorMurder posted:

No, but I'd be willing to murder with Lowtax. I'm not doing all the work, he's gotta get his hands dirty too.
Yeah that's true. Or at least bring supplies like shovels, maybe a trowel.

Also

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I'm willing to murder my own sense of decency and moral values for Lowtax and anyone else willing to buy my services for the cost of an extra value meal

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
he already beat you to it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Looper

quote:

Byron (Low Tax) Looper, born Byron Anthony Looper (September 15, 1964 – June 26, 2013), was a Republican politician in Tennessee. In order to advance his political career, he legally changed his middle name from "Anthony" to "(Low Tax)". After being convicted for the October 1998 murder of his election opponent, incumbent Tennessee State Senator Tommy Burks, he was given a life sentence in prison. He died in Morgan County Correctional Complex on June 26, 2013.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I live for Lowtax, I kill for Lowtax, I die for Lowtax

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i gave it a second thought, and im still not willing to do it for anyone.

sorry.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Maybe for platinum

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
give me an avatar and ill snap a baby's neck if asked

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Pretty sure three or four people have stabbed themseves to death rather than continue to read my utterly unremarkable whitenoise no-effort posting. The perfect crime. *rubs hands together Newmanly*

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Don Tacorleone posted:

Please clarify if there's any particular actions you prefer to engage in, such as using only axes

It turns out the OP is that crazy woman that's after Lowtax

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
Posting in this thread makes you an accessory. Just FYI.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
i murdered by balls.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i'm on the fence on whether i'd murder for him directly, but i'd sure as poo poo help someone hide the body.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
my posts for lowtax

my life for lowtax

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I wouldn't while in my right mind but if by some chance they had Manchurian candidate'd me then I could see it happening to me or anyone.

:tinfoil: Why else do you think they implemented the filter on our favorite words? :tinfoil:

Lastly, just :roflolmao: if you get scared over a death threat with no pics of your house that you're not familiar with or something like that. It'd get kind of annoying though I bet.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
im gay

Robo Reagan fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Feb 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
I would only kill legitimate war targets as defined by the Geneva convention or, alternatively, beardy guys with lots of oil.

Those are the only two times I would kill for Lowtax.

• Locked thread