Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
powerofrecall
Jun 26, 2009

by R. Guyovich
think of it, all the trump you can eat, piled high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

shine my tomatoes

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

powerofrecall posted:

think of it, all the trump you can eat, piled high

donald's dog house

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Bricks piled high. (Near Mexico)

Ladydad
Mar 23, 2008

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I like it.....but more so, I want someone to make poo poo loads of these:

Where trump appears in random movie/tv shows in weird places, asking kids to build a wall.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
i would definitely eat donald trump
come to think of it i would probably hack off bits of his body and make him watch me cook and eat them

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

vug posted:

come to think of it i would probably hack off bits of his body and make him watch me cook and eat them

*nods* eat the rich

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

vug posted:

trump would hold firm til the bitter end, taunting you as you suckled his pan-seared ear lobes

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
We need a temporary ban on subforums until we know what is going on. Something bad is happening. There is something going on that we don't know about. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, reddit? They kill us. I beat reddit all the time. All the time.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
thats actually pretty true, either these < 20 people subforums should go by the wayside or there should be unlimited subforums for everyone. Lets get radium or a computer guy looking into this, figuring out whats going on

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
We need to get our best people. We need to get bill gates and our best people. Believe me. It's true.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
slaw dog

eat fresh

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

echronorian posted:

We need a temporary ban on subforums until we know what is going on. Something bad is happening. There is something going on that we don't know about. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, reddit? They kill us. I beat reddit all the time. All the time.

on the basis of this babble alone I will weld my ego to your personality cult campaign

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
echronarian wants to make GBS great again; may death come to his enemies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Chinatown posted:

slaw dog