Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
The corn goes in the chili, with a pinch of coffee and a shot of whiskey for that latin kick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

u mothe fucker

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My wood fired pizza kiln is a hundred feet high. :smuggo:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

the great deceiver posted:

i work at an upscale californian pizza place and we would never use that, it would have to be like artisnal free-range goat cheese from goats fed nothing but acai berries and pomegranates or whatever

Count Freebasie posted:

I would like to to come to your establishment and proceed to brain all of your customers with an old car battery.

The Goatfather posted:

these are just things that have enough other flavors and textures going on to hide the nastiness of the cheese. they can all be improved by using real cheese

it's not actually good on grilled cheese either unless you're nostalgic for your mom's nasty home cooking

I'm not saying that branching out and trying new cheeses is a bad idea, just that if American cheese has a rightful place it is in those applications

I'm getting the urge for a blue cheese juicy lucy with sauteed mushrooms just off the memories I have of eating one once :allears:

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot

autoaim.cfg posted:

My thick-rear end LCHF pizza with egg & shredded cheese crust and a mussels, shrimp, tuna, ham and tomato sauce slurry as topping

yeah but pineapple is a step too far

wtf is wrong with you people lmao who loving puts shrimp and tuna on a pizza

who eats shrimp and tuna with ham and cheese

what

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

op, will you share you za with me? I'll bring sparkling grape juice.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
that yellow poo poo in the plastic-wrapped slices isn't American cheese, it's processed cheese-like product made from oil.
Velveeta is OK for making white-trash style grilled cheese sandwiches but every other brand of this poo poo is terrible. gotta get the real-deal velveeta

There is a real version of American cheese that is made like normal cheese and it is good, but shouldn't be put on a pizza either.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Also, if

Baba Ganoush posted:

My pizza has more soul than any capitalist pig thats why murdering you wouldn't be a crime.
then wouldn't it be a more serious crime to eat the loving pizza?

Actually nm, that kinda makes sense

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
For anyone that makes pizza at home, know this:

gently caress Mozzarella and Provolone. What you actually want is Muenster cheese.

Trust me.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

FishionMailed posted:

yeah but pineapple is a step too far

wtf is wrong with you people lmao who loving puts shrimp and tuna on a pizza

who eats shrimp and tuna with ham and cheese

what

The best pizza is ham, shrimp, pineapple, mushrooms, and cheese :colbert:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I put canned tuna on a frozen cheese pizza once and I enjoyed it.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
2 cups flour
1/2 water
1/4 fuckin oil
1tblspn yeast
1 tsp sugar or honey
3/4 tsp salt

Pruf the yeast, knead the poo poo out of it, rise it twice (about 2-3 hours) and toss on a commercial pizza screen.
Throw whatever teh gently caress you want on it.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I would eat rhe pizza in the OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
He made this pizza for gbs and you rude asses havent even tasted it before calling it bad.

• Locked thread