Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

where the gently caress do you live?

Van loving couver

thank you Chinese politburo types for hiding your stolen money in my city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
why would you post this in gbs OP?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
the op has no legal right to live there.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
How has nobody brought up the frozen piss disc method yet?

Piss on a plate, freeze it, slide the disc under the landlord's door. I imagine it also works like a frisbee so you can always fling it in her car or something.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ArbitraryC posted:

Again, this just seems like not knowing what renting is. The renewal period is part of the contract you sign when you move in, basically there's a certain amount of time before the lease expires that you can commit to renewing the lease without worrying that the landlord is just going to rent to someone else. Judging by the OP's situation this is 6 months before the lease is up, as another example mine is 3 months. Since we are past that point the landlord can show the apartment to people and sign a contract with someone else so that come august OP has to leave. The renewal period is basically just how long you have to guarantee dibs on the next cycle of the lease. It has nothing to do with the current lease, it's about the window for getting the next lease.

Yeah I get all that. I also know that a deadline on renewal six months ahead of the end of the lease is highly unusual and we really don't have any details on exactly what his situation is. Things like a state and exactly when the lease is up (it's usually three months here as well but I've seen shittier places do two) would be pretty helpful is my point.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Honky Dong Country posted:

Yeah I get all that. I also know that a deadline on renewal six months ahead of the end of the lease is highly unusual and we really don't have any details on exactly what his situation is. Things like a state and exactly when the lease is up (it's usually three months here as well but I've seen shittier places do two) would be pretty helpful is my point.

he is being evicted

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

he breeds pitbulls, he already went over this

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moola posted:

He's squatting in gbs

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

he breeds pitbulls, he already went over this

uh ya, people dont even read threads anymore. whats the point? ugh

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Moola posted:

i don't know

I'm asking myself that

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Set up a really elaborate Barbecue party on the day of the showing, but don't invite any guests. Make sure there's enough food for dozens of people. When the landlord comes over with the prospective renters, smile and welcome them too enthusiastically. Come across as really desperate and lonely for any sort of companionship. Don't let them leave when the showing is over just keep badgering them to stay longer. Keep them there until they're sick of the apartment and never want to come back.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
is it possible to get addicted to drugs & live in squalor OP? I didnt read the thread but thats my first recommend

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Darth123123 posted:

He's squatting in gbs

no. he is literally squatting in a apartment building.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
get all your black and hispanic friends to dress up like street gang members and shoot dice on the sidewalk in front of the property when they arrive to show it

time this perfectly so that your friends can get away before the cops come to shoot them

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
lets go over the facts:

1. unemployed (red flag)
2. reptile owner (yikes)
3. breeds pitbulls (how edgy)
4. kidnapped a baby
5. shotguns, drugs, smells like poo poo

hmm ya lets seat him next to grandma at thanksgiving he sounds like a real hoot

gently caress that. they should burn it to the ground with him in it.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
in fact that is the most likely ending after the police standoff

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lufiron posted:

get all your black and hispanic friends to dress up like street gang members and shoot dice on the sidewalk in front of the property when they arrive to show it

time this perfectly so that your friends can get away before the cops come to shoot them

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Living in a place he never signed a lease in.
The lease ran out.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

in fact that is the most likely ending after the police standoff

Nah they won't Waco it, but they will bust every single window out with teargas cannisters!

Seriously this actually happened in my area. After the teargas they rammed the door down and found that the guy climbed onto some furniture he piled up and broke through his own ceiling and into another neighboring unit's ceiling where he got the poo poo beat out of him by cops when they heard him hit the floor.

A guy I knew worked at that property and said that it took two months to get the unit livable again and they had to move the neighbor whose apartment the guy fell into next door.

E:if the teargas didn't make it clear, this was SWAT. He didn't even get the small mercy of being beaten by regular cops.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nah they won't Waco it, but they will bust every single window out with teargas cannisters!

Seriously this actually happened in my area. After the teargas they rammed the door down and found that the guy climbed onto some furniture he piled up and broke through his own ceiling and into another neighboring unit's ceiling where he got the poo poo beat out of him by cops when they heard him hit the floor.

A guy I knew worked at that property and said that it took two months to get the unit livable again and they had to move the neighbor whose apartment the guy fell into next door.

E:if the teargas didn't make it clear, this was SWAT. He didn't even get the small mercy of being beaten by regular cops.

and all of his snakes and lizards probably slithered away and ended up in the water supply

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Sounds tough, but if this is the only way to get the OP out, I say a little tear gas is justified.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I'm reminded of the thread with the guy that was whining about CPS taking his kids away, the OP probably lives in squalor and is afraid of his landlord seeing it, he certainly can't think scaring off potential renters from a place that as described sounds like is being very reasonable is clever as an adult with child.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Three Olives posted:

I'm reminded of the thread with the guy that was whining about CPS taking his kids away, the OP probably lives in squalor and is afraid of his landlord seeing it, he certainly can't think scaring off potential renters from a place that as described sounds like is being very reasonable is clever as an adult with child.

You're an adult with a dog who thought that people cared about your coffee thing for 900 years, 3o.

dad gay. so what posted:

and all of his snakes and lizards probably slithered away and ended up in the water supply

dgsw, lizards don't slither. They scamper. I'm glad you tried, though.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

dgsw, lizards don't slither. They scamper. I'm glad you tried, though.

reptile owner found

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hmm. im a democrat and an avid animal rights activist. i think i will frequent a business that traps and sells non-domesticated animals to unemployed stoner retards for profit! and when i get bored with them ill just let them go into the wilderness! millennials, y'all!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i will buy mice and bugs to feed them as is their custom. until i run out of money for weed, then they can die for all i care!!

e: not "biggs", bugs. "biggs" is from star wars

dad gay. so what fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 4, 2016

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hey, OP! Why don't you just fly off in the Millenial Falcon, retard! :xd:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the OP purchases bugs and lets them loose in his house to feed his captive reptiles who want to leave and find their own bugs

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

the OP purchases bugs and lets them loose in his house to feed his captive reptiles who want to leave and find their own bugs

Sounds like a real "shithead."

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Sounds like a real "shithead."

im just stating facts, i will leave it up to the public to draw their own conclusions about this shithead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

im just stating facts, i will leave it up to the public to draw their own conclusions about this shithead

lol no u

• Locked thread