Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feedback Agency
Apr 23, 2014

this what happened in the last game i played hackers ruined it for everyone dupin rares and gold and just anything to cheat there no extened maintenance there trying to catch the hacker :argh: and we pay for it so unless people don't let GM'S know of wrong doing's in the game it we ruin it and there we not be a GAME IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
for some reason I thought this thread would be about masturbating

not really sure if I was wrong yet

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hacking and cheating is the most effective use of your time when playing videos games OP. hth

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
griefing is by far and away the most fun I have playing games

like Witcher 3 was great but I really laugh with glee when I'm just trolling the gently caress out of some poor sod

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
IM RETARDED 13 YEAR OLD. I PAY REAL MONEY FOR "GOLD".

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FishionMailed posted:

same

Feedback Agency
Apr 23, 2014

cool

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

FishionMailed posted:

FishionMailed
Feb 2, 2014

by zen death robot
actually the more I think about it the more disappointed I am that I'm not getting some 'jerk hacks' or masturbation pro tips

what is the best way to handle the penis?

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
very carefully ah ha ha

zidane13 fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Feb 6, 2016

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

FishionMailed posted:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Grief jizz

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

FishionMailed posted:

actually the more I think about it the more disappointed I am that I'm not getting some 'jerk hacks' or masturbation pro tips

what is the best way to handle the penis?

1. First, figure out all the things you want to have sex with and write their names on cheap white ping pong balls.
2. Put the ping pong balls inside of a bingo lotto machine. You can take one for free from most places with olds in.
3. Then when you want to jerk it, use the machine to draw you a random ball.
4. Carefully avoiding the seams, use an electric drill to drill a 10 mm hole in the ball.
5. Insert a large funnel into the hole.
6. Remove your pants, taking care not to catch yourself on your zip, and point your penis at the funnel and think really hard about the thing written on the ball. Imagine having sex with that thing.
7. When you ejaculate, it should be collected inside the ball by the funnel. Depending on the viscosity, it can take a while to gather, so feel free to help it along with a rubber spatula. IKEA makes an excellent small rubber spatula, presumably for this purpose.
8. Get a regular wax candle - not bees wax as it burns too hot. Use a cooking torch to melt the candle, and carefully paint it over the hole, sealing it. This is why it's important to use cheap balls: expensive balls are too smooth to hold the wax well.
9. Drop it in a large glass aquarium full of water. Make sure you boil the water first, or use distilled water, to avoid gross algae.

Over time it should be apparent which things made you ejaculate the most as the weight will cause them to sink to the bottom. Once all the balls are in the aquarium, it's time for phase two:
1. Use a common pool scoop to remove the balls from aquarium, from the top downwards, making sure to keep the ranking the same.
2. Dispose of all the balls but the top three. They're your winners.
3. Get three large egg cups, and superglue the balls in them, making sure the labels are oriented horizontally and are clearly readable. Make sure you don't get any on your skin; the strength of many superglues can tear it right off.
4. Get a wide, short leather belt. Put it around the crown of your head and mark where the buckle would need a hole to fit.
5. Use a leather punch to punch the hole. Make sure it isn't too big or too small.
6. Fasten the belt through the new hole. Directly opposite the buckle superglue your #1 eggcup holder, facing out.
7. Measure a third of the way around the belt to and from the eggcup, and glue your #2 and #3 holders at those points.

You have now completed your jerkcrown. Wearing it will massively enhance your sexual pleasure and potency, and can be helpful in tense, formal situations like pay negotiations and court dates.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
OP have you seen Dupin III: Castle of Cagliostro it's a pretty cool (japanime) spy movie by the animation studio that later become Studio Ghibli

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

OP have you seen Dupin III: Castle of Cagliostro it's a pretty cool (japanime) spy movie by the animation studio that later become Studio Ghibli

the detective in it is based off Poe's proto-detective C. Augustus Dupin

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

FishionMailed posted:

and hackey sack

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

FishionMailed posted:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if you cheat for items instead of spending literally days grinding for them then you are without honor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I played jk2 and sometimes honorless p'tach would start dueling before bowing. Wtf. :/

• Locked thread