Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
netflix
booze
shame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Lucky Guy posted:

its okay, i emptied the bottle before filling it

and i did fill it, 750 ml of pee, i really had to go

Have you ever considered that you might be an elaborate machine to turn whiskey into pee

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Have you ever considered that you might be an elaborate machine to turn whiskey into pee

this is the meaning of my life

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
edit: nah i feel bad for this poo poo post im sorry even this edit is better lol.....

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
Back in the day, "confirmed bachelor" meant "light in the loafers", knowhatimsayin?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

shoophobo posted:

netflix
booze
shame

this is what bachelors have

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
I keep the leftover styrofoam cup when I finish my ramen noodles so I can use it as a coffee mug. Because buying ceramic mugs is for rich people.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Faith For Two posted:

I keep the leftover styrofoam cup when I finish my ramen noodles so I can use it as a coffee mug. Because buying ceramic mugs is for rich people.
lol

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Faith For Two posted:

Ceramic is for the bourgeois.

The rich use porcelain.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

shoophobo posted:

netflix or Hockey
booze
shame

FTFM

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Croc Monster posted:

Back in the day, "confirmed bachelor" meant "light in the loafers", knowhatimsayin?

Back in my day a fella could Goto the city park in the bad side of town and some gentlemen who were "light in the loafers" would suck your dick dry in the bathroom.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
the crushing loneliness makes me drink myself to sleep

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i just sent a heartfelt email to the GM of a big dealership on behalf of a total stranger who sold me a used car that i needed for a family member. I shed a tear thinking about how great the experience was and the level of customer service that was provided. i like to do nice things for people who help me. and the circle goes round and round.

try it sometime OP.

Now im getting really drunk, maybe drunker than ive ever been before....see you in hell.....

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

sexin all the ladies like you don't even know what's up with how much sex there was that was what bachelor life was like for me.

Oh and keeping an aquarium.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Id sell weed. That was pretty cool

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

Now im getting really drunk, maybe drunker than ive ever been before....see you in hell.....

hehe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

i just sent a heartfelt email to the GM of a big dealership on behalf of a total stranger who sold me a used car that i needed for a family member. I shed a tear thinking about how great the experience was and the level of customer service that was provided. i like to do nice things for people who help me. and the circle goes round and round.

try it sometime OP.

sweet lets team up and make some ill rear end posts tonight :twisted:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I'm doing coke

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i got drunk too early in the day and spent the rest of the day with a headache :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Gaunab posted:

I'm doing coke

same

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A misanthrope posted:

i got drunk too early in the day and spent the rest of the day with a headache :(

I know a cure for that (drink more :grin:)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nooner posted:

I know a cure for that (drink more :grin:)

what if you have to go to work or a custody hearing?

lol jk you bring a flask

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
pissin' in the sink

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A misanthrope posted:

what if you have to go to work or a custody hearing?

lol jk you bring a flask

Last September we went to the fair but its really expensive to drink there and they pat you down before you go in to make sure you dont bring in your own alcohol so my buddy bought these sweet fake sunscreen flasks and we gave them to each of the girls to put in their purse cause they totally look legit and inconspicuous and we got to get drunk FO FREE it ruled

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nooner posted:

Last September we went to the fair but its really expensive to drink there and they pat you down before you go in to make sure you dont bring in your own alcohol so my buddy bought these sweet fake sunscreen flasks and we gave them to each of the girls to put in their purse cause they totally look legit and inconspicuous and we got to get drunk FO FREE it ruled

they pat you down!? holy poo poo they gettin serious. lol the fake sunscreen bottles is awesome tho i gotta check that out

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A misanthrope posted:

they pat you down!? holy poo poo they gettin serious. lol the fake sunscreen bottles is awesome tho i gotta check that out

Yeah, LA Fair is bullshit they wanna make sure you dont sneak in liquor so you buy their $11 beers

they were these https://jet.com/product/detail/1fb1..._hwHBoCraLw_wcB but

he got them for like half that price at a spencers gifts. they even came with little protective seals so if they took the lid off it would look like it was brand new and unopened!

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
My old man tells me about sneaking booze into festivals and pretending to be the media so he dosent have to buy a ticket. Hes like nearly 60

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

My old man tells me about sneaking booze into festivals and pretending to be the media so he dosent have to buy a ticket. Hes like nearly 60

he sounds like a wise sage to study

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Roger Craig posted:

pissin' in the sink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Isaac posted:

wanna meet that dad and then stop texting him for a bit whenb he asks for $20

• Locked thread