Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Mauvais posted:

I like sweet potato fries :)

crinkle cut pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

King of Bees posted:

drat. That's great.

I went to high school with a daughter of the Stamm's chicken cartel. Her parents/grandparents owned a big chicken farm and a chain of half a dozen or so fried chicken restaurants. She was skinny and knobby kneed and had coke bottle glasses and just plain homely as a mud fence. Anyways, she sat next to me in chem class and she told me "My parents said they'll buy me any car I want for a graduation present. I don't know anything about cars so could you give me some advice?"
I told her there was a Porsche dealership out on the Harrisburg Pike that she should check out.

A few days later, I was driving past that dealership and saw her looking at a brand new Carrea and I instantly fell in love with her.

The next week at school, she said she had her new car and would I like to see it? Oh yes, I would. She lead me to the parking lot and pointed at a new Dodge Charger. Okay, I can get behind some mopar. She opened the door and I looked at the bench seat and 3 speed auto shifter. "Mind if I look under the hood? Oooooh! 225 slant six!. Say, has anybody asked you to the prom yet?...No?...Well good luck with that."

In hindsight, I was an idiot. I could have married into a good thing and died happy at age 38 from chicken and fries OD.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
What car you own: arguably the least interesting thing about a person

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

What car you own: arguably the least interesting thing about a person

That's what I mean. I was a shallow youth and could have done much better if I had seen past that.

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

Piled high

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Oh yeah let me dig into some French food lol no thanks I don't trust cummies

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
They feel great in my urethra.

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

Secks Cauldron posted:

make sure they're not too hot hee hee you might get a burn somewhere uncomfortable ha ha

WATCH OUT!

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I agree with the guy who says you shouldn't deep fry at home.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I agree with the guy who says you shouldn't deep fry at home.

i have adeep frier in my kitchen that i use to dip my atheist balls into

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Orkin Mang posted:

Orkin Mt. oysters

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Orkin Mang posted:

pics pls

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Secks Cauldron posted:

make sure they're sterile first, fry sounding is nothing to take with a pinch of salt

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
How's this for a headline: French fries

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Enfield posted:

freedom fries broski. freedom fries :911:

god gently caress you enfield came here to post this and you cucked me on post one

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
fuuuuuuuuuuck looks like I'm gonna have to break out some ore ida right now.

I love french fries way too much. Back when I used to be able to go to McDonald's, I'd get them almost every day. I'm not going to lie, I have like an addiction to McDonald's fries when I have access to them. Can go through 2 fry boxes in five minutes for a sort of euphoria that I wouldn't trade for any kind of drug. they are so goddamn good. Also love Wendy's fries and Burger King's, but I just don't eat fast food except for rare occasions now.

I don't have a deep fryer either; pretty sure if I got one, I'd unintentionally kill myself. These oven fries I rarely fix will tide me over... Not as good, but still great. omg I want fries in me now

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i like when dad and igo to burger heaven i get the fries mm good fries fried potatos what a treat

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
cassava/yuca fries are amazing and I wish more people knew about them

not as healthy though (less potassium, twice the carbs)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im an atheist and pretty crazy about scolding my balls in hot oil

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gross those sound yuc-y lol lemme get them taters fried i say

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am picky about fries but now in a way i know how to articulate.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*sound of groaning shiphull as i strugle to insert a huge potato into my rear end*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

start w/a huge sweet potato, they get skinny at the tip.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

start w/a huge sweet potato, they get skinny at the tip.

;)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i lift a lot and like to carb up with french fries before and after the gym thsoe yukon golds might as well be real life golds excpet i'm glad their not because real gold wouldn't be so delicious and nutritious stack the fries in my gobber and let me swallow, god

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i like to build small frie structures like lean-tos and yurts inside my big ol loving mouth and i call them BK huts and I speak the made up language a series of farts and clicks that the bK people would speak if they were real and then i eat the huts looks like we'll have to go back to drawing board and junkyard war up another shelter my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i call em "tostos" and i've eaten em with over 100 different sauces

• Locked thread