Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
throwing away won games, the new united way, loving hell, gently caress's sake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

United would be 100% hosed without DDG.

So fun times ahead next autumn.

mackintosh posted:

throwing away won games, the new united way, loving hell, gently caress's sake

Why, are you suggesting that passively sitting back and letting Chelsea have over 90% of the ball for half an hour ISN'T a winning strategy?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Oh well, a point at Stamford Bridge any other year would have been good enough so let's take it

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Valuable point for the chels in the relegation battle. Regain their 3 point buffer over the swans.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Der Shovel posted:

So fun times ahead next autumn.

why, who will you be supporting

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

tekz posted:

both teams would have liked to win this i reckon

Agreed, probably I'm not sure I missed the whole game actually

Bling Bling posted:

4 v 2 break and he managed to not find a teammate to pass to. Kicked it into a chelsea player for the keeper to easily collect

Der Shovel posted:

Had billions of acres of space on the counter with several teammates open for the pass, took his sweet time and hit the first defender, then casually jogged back as Chelsea scored.

Lmao

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Insanely Sikh posted:

Agreed, probably I'm not sure I missed the whole game actually

Lmao

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/9l40.mp4

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Let's not forget Depay hosed up with that header back to goal a few weeks back, too

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Quality stuff.They should sell him to whoever Chamberlain goes to next season.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Lmao

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
remember when people got excited because he scored in some poo poo cl qualifier

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao memphis is poo poo

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I'm not going to say Depay individually lost United the game or anything, the whole team just went 100% passive after the goal and sat way too deep, inviting Chelsea to attack time and time again. This after repeated great saves from DDG to even keep United in the game until they scored.

Like julian assflange says normally a 1-1 at Chelsea wouldn't be a bad result, but United kinda brought this on themselves so it feels like 2 points dropped instead of 1 gained. Weird substitutions and weird tactics. 4th is starting to slip away.

Bling Bling
Jun 9, 2001
Women are bitches since they won't fuck me.
4th is loving gone, unless Spurs regress to their old ways and collapse over the last 10 matches

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

i think the funniest thing is his ambivalence

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bling Bling posted:

4th is loving gone, unless Spurs regress to their old ways and collapse over the last 10 matches

Lots of encouraging stuff in attack the last few games so if it sticks I wouldn't rule it out. They still have to play all of the top four so there is potential to gain ground....or lose lots of it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Nice defending at the end there, mancs. What in the gently caress were they doing?

• Locked thread