Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Some of the late model (up to around 93) airheads did have the paralever swingarm so that's actually stock BMW parts.

Cool. Did not know that. I thought it was custom or otherwise bashed together.

Forgot this cool cop bike from Chiang Mai

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
CBR500?

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Pretty sure it's a 250R. Maybe 2013. But I can't find the exact paint job those stripes on the tank come from.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

That is definitely a 125. The frame is completely different to the 250/300.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

^^ Ah that makes sense. Didn't know there was a 125, explains why I couldn't quite match that bike to any of the pictures I was seeing.

Northern Thailand

Chiang Mai is a jumping off point for a lot of motorcyclists. A bunch of shops in town rent everything from Ninjas on up to R1200GSs. And then of course I took pictures of plenty of minibikes.

CB500X

I love these both so much

We should have the D Tracker

Mini sumo

M-SLAZ: SLASH YOUR DARKNESS

• Locked thread