Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foe Hammer
Feb 6, 2016

Strategy is for people that don't have Swords! Play devil’s advocate even when you know you’re wrong because a blog where everyone agrees is boring!
I didn't see this posted anywhere but in case it has not been posted anywhere here is a link to the Attack on Titan Tribute Game. http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Yes I know this looks like a virus trap but it is not, The unity web player is virus free according to Symantec endpoint, the game is a little glitchy but oh so much fun.

I personally think all the other game characters are lame compared to Levi but lets face it Levi is the greatest. if anyone wants to play a game of Titan hunting hit me up I would love to do some titan stomping.

Nothing is True, AC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

finally adtrw is popular enough that people sign up to promote their poo poo here

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie posted:

finally adtrw is popular enough that people sign up to promote their poo poo here
i don't think this dude made it

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Hello friend who has signed up this day to make this one single post in our subforum which is kinda suspicious I gotta say but whatever.

Although you are correct in that we don't have a thread for your Attack on Titan tribute game, we do have threads for the Attack of Titan manga and anime which link to one another and would be a natural place to look for players, as well as a general ADTRW gaming thread, at least one of which you would've noticed if you'd bothered to scroll down the front page. Assuming you are a human being and not a robot or someone whose sole interest is drumming up attention for a game they like/are working on, feel free to post about it in any of those locations, or perhaps (preferably) even to post about other things.

Gonna be real here though and say I think you just signed up to advertise, so I'm gonna give you until Monday to prove otherwise.

Foe Hammer
Feb 6, 2016

Strategy is for people that don't have Swords! Play devil’s advocate even when you know you’re wrong because a blog where everyone agrees is boring!

Bad Seafood posted:

Hello friend who has signed up this day to make this one single post in our subforum which is kinda suspicious I gotta say but whatever.

Although you are correct in that we don't have a thread for your Attack on Titan tribute game, we do have threads for the Attack of Titan manga and anime which link to one another and would be a natural place to look for players, as well as a general ADTRW gaming thread, at least one of which you would've noticed if you'd bothered to scroll down the front page. Assuming you are a human being and not a robot or someone whose sole interest is drumming up attention for a game they like/are working on, feel free to post about it in any of those locations, or perhaps (preferably) even to post about other things.

Gonna be real here though and say I think you just signed up to advertise, so I'm gonna give you until Monday to prove otherwise.

I actually meant to post it in the AOT forum but I clicked submit new thread instead of replying... =) don't worry I'm not here to advertise, I play eve online a lot and found out about SA from my corp mates.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol did you open the thread up again

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Quick make jokes before it's closed again!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

AIDS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

im gay

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Same.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mods can we have an aot subforum?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

You guys are all jumping down.my friend foe Hammer's throat, but I think he is being sincere and maybe the game is good.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Namtab posted:

You guys are all jumping down.my friend foe Hammer's throat, but I think he is being sincere and maybe the game is good.

AoT things aren't good, so I find this unlikely

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Namtab posted:

People who register in 2016 to post in this forum should be cherished, and respected.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Foe Hammer posted:

I actually meant to post it in the AOT forum but I clicked submit new thread instead of replying... =) don't worry I'm not here to advertise, I play eve online a lot and found out about SA from my corp mates.

i can't wait until you become a regular and also an idol lover like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

i can't wait until you become a regular and also an idol lover like me

but not those idols, stay away from them

• Locked thread