Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I want to say the Omaha has a lot of "big" girls. They fun and all but drat they some big girls though.
stop dating cows from the stockyards you sick gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dave Concepcion posted:

nah I've been in excellent shape since high school, and I'll never ever get fat because it's so insanely easy to avoid it if you don't eat crap

Wow, you said that with such conviction! I think I'm convinced.

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Wow, you said that with such conviction! I think I'm convinced.

I had to post my picture once when I called that christian power ranger fat (he was)

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dave Concepcion posted:

I had to post my picture once when I called that christian power ranger fat (he was)

You actually have to post it in this thread again otherwise everyone will still think you're fat. Honestly, if it's not with a newspaper from this week no one will believe it anyway.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Frackie Robinson posted:

Atlanta, Georgia unless you're a homosexual african american

If youre gay and/or black it's good otherwise terrible just terrible

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You actually have to post it in this thread again otherwise everyone will still think you're fat. Honestly, if it's not with a newspaper from this week no one will believe it anyway.

you post like a fat person who owns a game console

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dave Concepcion posted:

you post like a fat person who owns a game console

Hey look, it's OK to be a coward. No one ever called a coward stupid.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
christmas island must be terrible to date in the only available rear end is rekt

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MrChupon posted:

Whats the driver of this east-west split? I mean tech can explain some of the tech cities, but that can't explain all of this.

Even cities in the NW such as Seattle are in the middle of big tech boom, which means mean single techie guys moving into the cities.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

MrChupon posted:

Whats the driver of this east-west split? I mean tech can explain some of the tech cities, but that can't explain all of this.

More money on the East Coast / women care more about money than men

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
as a heterosexual male San Diego looks p bad
visited a few months ago, total marine sausage fest. locals call it "man diego" :gizz:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I've never met a woman from LA that was tolerable

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sheep-Goats posted:

More money on the East Coast / women care more about money than men

The east coast is also tilted to industries which now have a higher proportion of women such as law.

also:

https://www.vice.com/read/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253

etalian fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Feb 7, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

etalian posted:

The east coast is also tilted to industries which now have a higher proportion of women such as law.

also:

https://www.vice.com/read/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253

Christ.

This article gave me cancer.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Any city in utah, after 2 dates your going steady and the girl expects to be proposed to at any time now.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Also mormons apparently have a big bumper crop of women right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Edgar posted:

Any city in utah, after 2 dates your going steady and the girl expects to be proposed to at any time now.

Can you be an agnostic or do you have to live in a bunker together

• Locked thread