Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
what u think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3PeMT_NHWk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

I'd suck his dick and I'm straight

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Eazy-e was probably gay.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

8th-snype posted:

I'd suck his dick and I'm straight

i have some news for you

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

50 cent?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
love black cock

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Welcome to 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uAT1b-3ggA

Isn't Gangster Fag straight too?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i think this thread should have been called "first" "openly" "homosexual" "gangsta" "rapper"

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
gently caress it, just petition against the new word filter while you're at it.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
in rapping about raping his gay-bashing enemies in the butt and in the mouth, he's still playing into the base assumption of the inherent dominance of phallic penetration- a patriarchal cultural myth if ever there was one. "if you think it's bad that i'm gay, i'll put my penis in you, because we've both been taught to assume without questioning that it's humiliating and inherently submissive for anybody to be the necessary reciprocal other half of penetrative sex!" being as it is that homophobia is largely rooted in misogyny, he achieves little other than petty fantasy revenge by playing into the homophobe's fear and disdain for willing receptive sex. he's joining a rat race based on dominance humping and the self-loathing and fearful male assertion that sexual contact with them is degrading and contemptible. a properly revolutionary response from a violent homosexual gangster rapper might be to rap about sucking their dicks against their will, or handcuffing them to the radiator and using them as an unwilling human dildo.

Lonely Rolling Star
Mar 20, 2009

Better than a crowbar.
Unless gaythugdating.com is made up of entirely ironic straight white dude accounts, which I suppose is not entirely unlikely, then probably not.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

next time I'm at the club and they spinnin some week poo poo i'ma jump on stage and grab the mic and kill the fuckin record and say, ayyy, gangster fag in the hoooooouuusssee, and then I drop this track and the club goes buck wild

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

It's been done before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Lonely Rolling Star posted:

Unless gaythugdating.com is made up of entirely ironic straight white dude accounts, which I suppose is not entirely unlikely, then probably not.

Omar made that poo poo cool more than a decade ago.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nonviolent J is a good name for a gay rapper. Unlike your bro, Violent J who shoots brothers in the rear end, you instead want to gently caress them in the rear end.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Supposedly Gangsta Fag made the whole thing up and he's really a straight guy.

The music's still funny as poo poo though.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

Cubone posted:

A properly revolutionary response from a violent homosexual gangster rapper might be to rap about sucking their dicks against their will, or handcuffing them to the radiator and using them as an unwilling human dildo.

Here we are tied up in identity politics again. Why not rap about violent overthrow of the capitalist structure that oppresses gay and straight proletariat alike?

Brock Samsonite
Feb 3, 2010

Reality becomes illusory and observer-oriented when you study general relativity. Or Buddhism. Or get drafted.

Seriously, ya'll don't even know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7faRubyT_k

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im a gay rapper

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Frank Ocean is bi for what its worth

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
As the blacks would say "dope track"

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
How you gonna explain loving a man

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I looked it up and found it on that site Reddit?

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
"im in the rest room taking a leak, and every chance i get u know im taking a peek / they lookin at me so i turn away quick, i cant get caught staring down at their dicks, i wanna hold it in my hand but im scared to try, i wanna put it in my mouth & i dont know why" some really deep stuff in this guys discog if u listen to his personal tracks

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Eazy-e was probably gay.

dr dre is gay af

they probably did it with each other

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
human being Bruce was earlier than all of this

sockingtonsworth
Dec 17, 2013

I hope this doesn't get popular and we have to stop saying human being too cause it's "their" word

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011

ShaqDiesel posted:

Here we are tied up in identity politics again. Why not rap about violent overthrow of the capitalist structure that oppresses gay and straight proletariat alike?

Rage Against the Machine retired.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpdFrWuOs1o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
not really gangster, but w/e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrnq4SZ0luc

• Locked thread