Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I was making GBS threads like 5 times a day a while ago. Then I started using fiber powder in my food. Back to solid lumps of brown gold now. Thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:eyepoop:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke

Ben Smash posted:

I was making GBS threads like 5 times a day a while ago. Then I started using fiber powder in my food. Back to solid lumps of brown gold now. Thanks for reading.

lots of people overlook fiber, thanks for that psa

post-apocalyptic erotica
Jan 28, 2013

Fart Puzzle posted:

just squat on the toilet like a gopnik whats the fuckin problem why you gotta be a consumerist whore about it, unless ur too fat that is lmao

There are signs in a lot of public toilets in Vietnam saying not to put your feet on the toilet seat, and lots of toilet seats with dirty foot marks on them.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

steve cardigan posted:

There are signs in a lot of public toilets in Vietnam saying not to put your feet on the toilet seat, and lots of toilet seats with dirty foot marks on them.

See also: tourist places in the Bay Area.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Eh don't need it.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
This is one of those things I keep meaning to buy but I never see it at the store. Maybe today I'll go to goodwill and see if they have any short stools.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ElectricSheep posted:

indeed, i found a picture of this enterprising sewer goblin holding a mass of wipes:

we should start installing garbage disposals in our toilets

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Poetic Justice posted:

we should start installing garbage disposals in our toilets

I can see how this might backfire

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

His lack of gloves is making me very uncomfortable.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

what about the old turkish towel?

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

just get a bum gun and be done with it. shower fresh, every time.

Eggsucker
May 27, 2005

Blazing Zero posted:

really the squat plop is the only thing the east got correct

china invented toilet paper, now we all have flecks of poop on our butts.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

blunt posted:

Hes clearly got red rubber gloves on. Are you color blind?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Pawn 17 posted:

These will change your life.

It's better to wipe with a big cup of water. Squatting and washing your rear end after a poop is something Indians got right thousands of years ago.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Haier posted:

It's better to wipe with a big cup of water. Squatting and washing your rear end after a poop is something Indians got right thousands of years ago.

Forget the cup, just reach over to the sink.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

blunt posted:

He's wearing red gloves. I can tell you're a squatty potty owner because you obviously poo poo your brains out.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Grem posted:

He's wearing red gloves. I can tell you're a squatty potty owner because you obviously poo poo your brains out.

:drat:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

working out every muscle in your body at once. brilliant

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Hm yes let's invent a muscle that's stopping people who don't eat enough fiber from pooping so we can sell white idiots some lovely product so they can be more like the more "natural" noble savages of the world

this is the biggest crock of poo poo ever

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I've had one for about a month. It helps get the poop out of my butt faster and easier, satisfied customer A++

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Used potty squatty for sale inquire here.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I had a phantom poop today. This seemed to be the place to boast about it. Will the Squatty Potty® give me a height advantage so more poops can glide through the trap?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Real hurthling! posted:

leaning forward does the same thing

But then I wouldn't get to own this generation's q-ray bracelet

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Korthal posted:

I had a phantom poop today. This seemed to be the place to boast about it. Will the Squatty Potty® give me a height advantage so more poops can glide through the trap?

I wish but no.

Phantom poops need to be researched so every poop can be a phantom. If we could lock that down to a science imagine the amount of money we could save on toilet paper and wipes.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
If you get some poo poo on your arm, do you just grab some tissues and wipe it off, smearing a thin layer of poo poo everywhere, or do you wash your arm like a human being?

Same thing applies to your rear end in a top hat.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
hrmm i'm not sure what to think of all this, but my one reddit friend said you should just grab your ankles while you poop to get the full elimination experience, thats my story about pooping; so far it seems like good advice!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

I just bought a squatty potty. Will report back when it arrives forms Amazon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy
This showed up in my Facebook ad feed recently for some reason: https://www.tushy.me

• Locked thread